You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201011_202325 (resized).jpg
20201011_200710 (resized).jpg
20201011_200718 (resized).jpg
20201011_200702 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrArt2u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Parts - wanted

WTD: Indiana Jones Bottom Arch/Apron Wireform

Added: 2020-10-11 15:27:34 UTC

#3 3 years ago

Hey Eric,
Thanks for the response. They have different part numbers but I’m guessing that may be due to the plating difference. I’m hoping for a legit Indy one just to be absolutely sure it works as I’m running out of time on this game but I can probably make one of the other ones work.

#5 3 years ago

I totally trust @davi’s knowledge of wire forms.
So back to looking for a legit IJ wire form.
Thanks Davi!

#7 3 years ago

Eric,

The gentleman was actively restoring the game at the time of his death. I believe he had sent out all of his brass to plate and, unfortunately, these parts were lost during difficult times that followed his passing, including the family moving to a new home. I can’t move my projects from one room to another without losing something so it’s understandable things would get lost in the shuffle. Fortunately, I’ve been able to source nearly every part missing, except this one wire form!

You bring up a good point about its necessity. I’ve also had this wire form off for months with no issues but I’m trying to give them back the most reliable and trouble free Indiana Jones game I can. I want his kids to love this game as much as he did.

Thank you Ericpinballfan and Davi for the advice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrArt2u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtd-indiana-jones-bottom-arch-apron-wireform?tu=MrArt2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.