• Latest reply 1 year ago by Quench
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Meteor Stern Electronics, 1979

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20191226_182417 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dothedoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

Man I’d love to test this but I have no space to set up my game right now. I may have to break a game down and make it happen.

#15 4 years ago

I’m going to set up my Meteor and join the fun. I can burn my own chips. Mine is currently 6 digits so I can test that, then do the 7 digit conversion and test again.

1 month later
#37 4 years ago

I've been running the 6-digit beta code for a couple weeks now and it's been working great. The only thing I've noticed is that when the ball drains the delay is pretty long before it counts bonus.

Today I made the 7-digit conversion and have started testing. So far so good.

#39 4 years ago

I figured that’s why it was there (spinner, didn’t think about the rockets collect). Good for people to know that’s normal.

#45 4 years ago

I'm not able to duplicate the bug. Targets reset for me no matter if it's ball 2 or ball 3 on 74b.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I love meteor but damn the background sound is brutal when it hits the 2nd time through the scale and there is a constant high pitch dog whistle like noise constantly. If its not easy to turn off/on maybe tone down the super high pitched part when it rolls through the levels a 2nd time.

If you're rolling through the levels a 2nd time you need to make your game harder.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I shoulda taken my own bet. I can't recreate it tonight.
But I KNOW what I saw over the weekend, was able to get it to happen multiple times. I even purposefully tried to recreat it to verify I saw what I was seeing.
I mean, I know I'm going crazy - but not because of this.

I know what you mean. When I first set up 64b, I reset the high score and played a quick game. I set a low high score -- a couple hundred thousand and got 3 replays as expected.

Then I played a 4 player game. One player beat the high score, another player rolled it over and beat the high score the 2nd time around, the other two players were low scoring. At the end of the game, one player matched and I swear I heard 10 knocks. I thought maybe there was a bug with the rollover or something. I tried to recreate it, but never could.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

MPU200 sterns don't issue replays again when you roll them they have a flag for each player that tracks when you get the initial score.

I know, but when you trust your eyes and ears you start to question these things.

I didn’t really think there was a bug, but I had to test it to make sure.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from woz:

I didn't notice the bonus multilpier lamps, I was so focused on the Wows . Good point though about the multiplier lamps heating b the inserts up, especially as I will be installing a CPR playfield soon.

What am I missing? My bonus multiplier lamps cycle with the others in attract mode.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 199.95
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Boards
Troxel Repair

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dothedoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtd-beta-testers-for-revised-version-of-meteor?tu=dothedoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.