• Latest reply 1 year ago by Quench
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Meteor Stern Electronics, 1979

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20191226_182417 (resized).jpg

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Many Meteor owners might be familiar with Oliver Kaegi's 7 digit update to meteor. (http://www.pinball4you.ch/okaegi/pro_soft.html)

This version unfortunately has a couple bugs - it suffers from the 'collect all rockets' bug, where you get a 256x bonus multiplier on countdown, and it has a visual bug when you start the game, you get 000 instead of 00 (minor, I know, but still irked me).

Details of RGP discussion on collect all rockets bug:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.games.pinball/hqY7fAb2E28/0cZOylsRCgAJ

There was an aborted attempt over the last couple years to re-write the game framework into a newer, native 7 digit classic stern OS - Big Game was that OS (since it's the first 7 digit game and closest to meteor) - while this was successful, it introduced a new, kind of serious bug - a problem with the sound getting clipped. Various things were tried to fix this... see: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-meteor-rom-issue-bugfix-sound-issues-nvram-discussion/page/2 about midway down the page.

So, back to the original Oliver codebase, fixed the addition of the zeros where they shouldn't be (properly, this time.... not in the display interrupt), and then re-rolled the other goodies back in.

These goodies are:

triple zero quash in 7 digit version
faster replay level setting (ok this is minor, but it takes FOREVER with the stock interval to get >1,000,000 for settings)
add function in outhole to test if the spinner is stil spinning to avoid losing score
add dip #19 to turn on/off free play
add dip #17 to turn on/off 25k drop sweep bonus (any rocket bank 1-2-3 you sweep gives you 25k extra)
add sound nvram clear to bootup (see pinside discussion linked above)
player add after score zeroes previous player displayed score (see pinside discussion linked above)
added spinner counter similar to big game's mod/dragonfist (this is REALLY cool.... I've gotten almost 90 spins a couple times)
bug fix for collect all rockets (see RGP discussion as well as pinside discussion both linked above)
test drop banks at ball launch, only reset if targets down
dip 16 on=pay 3 specials for hstd, off=pay none (15 freed for future use)

And, as an added bonus, if you don't need/want to update your meteor to 7 digit displays, the above goodies can be compiled into the 6 digit codebase.

So, I am compiling a list of people who can BETA test this, and specifically 6 digit owners that might want to try this.

Requirements are that you have a rom burner or a way to burn roms, and the requisite eproms. (I recommend 2x2732 in an mpu200, if you have a weebly mpu board with the combo rom, you can use the 512 socket with a 512 eprom in it.... if you have an alltek you are out of luck as they do not publish/support changing their eprom)

I will be more than happy to send the compiled code to interested parties; I only ask that you test it out and post feedback here. There are a couple other things I'm going to add (unlimited specials, because I like the pop, reminds me of old EM's) and maybe a couple other things, not decided yet.

The current version branch is "72B" for the seven digit version, and "62B" for the 6 digit version, which gets reported minus the trailing letter on the match display on bootup.

After a sufficient period of beta testing, I plan on distributing the source code as part of the on-again, off-again classic stern disassembly project. Write a new custom game using old hardware! No P-Roc needed.

PM me your email address so I can send you the rom files in the format you need them (6 or 7 digit, 2x2732, 4x2716 (not recommended due to 2716's being difficult to get, many won't burn well), or 1x27512 [for Weebly's board with the 512 socket])

#2 4 years ago

Amazing work. Wish I had a ROM burner.

Esp. love the drop sweep bonus!

#4 4 years ago

Man I’d love to test this but I have no space to set up my game right now. I may have to break a game down and make it happen.

#5 4 years ago

Ooh- I'm going to be upgrading my Meteor to seven digits as part of its overhaul. Following this thread.

Can anyone suggest an inexpensive EPROM burner? I've wanted one for awhile but never got into it.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from semicolin:

Ooh- I'm going to be upgrading my Meteor to seven digits as part of its overhaul. Following this thread.
Can anyone suggest an inexpensive EPROM burner? I've wanted one for awhile but never got into it.

In case you didn't know, Steph from HobbyRoms.com is in Ottawa. You'd break even by the time you bought 10-15 rom sets from him (burner+eraser+chips)

#7 4 years ago

Fantastic work!! Can’t wait to get my meteor back together

#8 4 years ago

If someone close by in my area is interested in running the tests, I can provide a game.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from semicolin:

TL866CS... about $30-$50 depending on options. Don't get the TL866II, they apparently dumbed down the software and limit the burn to max 16v. 2732's often need 21v. Hopefully the CS is still in supply at various places, I got mine on ebay.

I've burned 1000s of eproms on mine. I splurged a little bit and bought a BK precision eraser than can do 40 eproms at once as I go through a LOT of revisions.

Even if you have to get the one that everyone else seems to use (I forget the brand) QX-4? Maybe? It's only about $120. It's well worth it IMO if you have lots of games just for the convenience of burning a rom right away instead of waiting and paying.

Some of the people who burn roms are not allowed to burn unofficial versions either due to their license agreements.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

In case you didn't know, Steph from HobbyRoms.com is in Ottawa. You'd break even by the time you bought 10-15 rom sets from him (burner+eraser+chips)

I've bought from Steph several times and the prices have always been extremely reasonable. Burning ROMs definitely isn't about saving money or time for me; it's just something I would like to know how to do.

I brew beer and make wine too. Foolhardy hobbies all.

#11 4 years ago

slochar You have my email, and I got the latest files - I'm in, of course.

If anyone wants or needs ROMs burnt, contact me. Will do it for free minus cost of the chips and shipping. (And I'll refund the cost of the chips if you send me your old ones.)

#12 4 years ago

This post is another argument I should keep my Meteor. Great work!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from semicolin:

GQ4X is the burner i use and would recommend it. I think the newest model is now called GQ-4x4. GQ4x will program 25Vpp needing chips like 2532s which many of the cheaper burners can't do.

W27C512 is great chip for the nvram.weebly MPU U1 location. Electrically erasable instantly by the burner, cost usually well under $1 each, i haven't had a dud one yet out of hundreds, and they are widely available from Chinese sellers on ebay/aliexpress.

If you install a ROM into the U1 ROM location of the nvram.weebly MPU, remove the U2 enable jumper shunt (or the u2 chip itself, but easier to just pull the jumper shunt out).

#14 4 years ago

I bought a TL866CS, an eraser, and a pile of 2732s this morning. All for under $100CAD. Can't believe how inexpensive this got.

#15 4 years ago

I’m going to set up my Meteor and join the fun. I can burn my own chips. Mine is currently 6 digits so I can test that, then do the 7 digit conversion and test again.

#16 4 years ago

Anyone with 6 digit meteors try it out yet? 7 digit is into version 73a and will be going up a notch or 2 in terms of crunching.
The code base handles both compiling for 6 and 7 digits, and I do try out the 6 digit in pinmame for any gross deformities (i.e. does it boot and start a game?) but confirmation in a machine would be nice. I could probably start to test those versions in mine as well but the memory gets messed up for replay levels and HSTD.

Soliciting ideas for gameplay tweaks, as well, other than the 1-2-3 sweep. Meteor is just about perfect as it is, but you never know what great ideas people have. The sweep is hard enough that it's a nice little icing on the cake.

#17 4 years ago

I'll let you know the moment my burner comes in. I'm still on six digits for the foreseeable future.

#18 4 years ago

I hope to try it Monday evening.

#19 4 years ago

Prob a dumb question, but is there any way for an Alltek MPU to support a 7 digit display for Meteor or do I need to get a diff board?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Prob a dumb question, but is there any way for an Alltek MPU to support a 7 digit display for Meteor or do I need to get a diff board?

Not a dumb question. Alltek told me a couple years ago that they would not release their eprom and that if the board was broken, send it to him for repair since apparently they have a lifetime warranty. They do not support changing their eprom to support different game although of course it can be done, but it voids their warranty. Dave seemed relatively disinterested in pursuing it; at one point he was going to split his product line to have a 'stern' version with the free play roms, and a 'bally' version, but he seems to have dropped this idea. I gave him an idea to save space on his board as well but he didn't implement that either (I assume that his FPGA on the board is for addressing purposes, since there's so much duplication of code on the bally side (same OS roms) that he could pick and choose the roms and only keep one copy in the eprom (the eprom just has all the games concatenated together with much duplication of the OS roms currently).

I recommend that you get the Weebly board, since it does all the same games as Alltek and also adds free play for stern games, and more importantly - has an extra 27512 socket on it so you can put homebrew/custom stuff on it, along with extra Ram and Rom available (for instance, you can use the weebly board out of the box with the right software loaded on to support Oliver Kaegi's extra large Flight 2000 and 9 ball software, as well as homebrew versions of Stars, etc. "and others" that may be coming out..... or Bullseye 301 which needs a special rom mapping to run.). 512 eeproms are really cheap and you have the advantage of not having to buy an eraser to use them.... I just ordered 30 for my development purposes (obviously I have more than one iron in the fire at a time....)

On the plus side, people seem to have no problem selling Alltek boards for about $160-$170, which will cover the cost of Andrew's board

#21 4 years ago

+1 for @barakandl 's board - much, much more versatile than the Alltek, and MUCH more friendly to developers and custom-brew stuff.

#22 4 years ago

Thanks for the replies guys, I emailed and confirmed with Alltek as well that it does not work.

2 weeks later
#23 4 years ago

Revision is up to 74b, added a couple bug fixes, have the unlimited specials as an option, and added in missing attract mode lamps (3 bumper, multipliers, and drop wow's)

If there's no other glaring bugs in the code this is where it's going to sit. There's still almost 100 bytes to add things, but there really isn't anything else I think the game needs.

Best of all, since I tested out a lot of the space saving tricks on this, I can apply those tricks to 9 ball and flight 2000 as well.

#24 4 years ago

woo! EPROM burner arrived last night. Just waiting on some 2732s in the mail to get going.

Almost ready to test the six digit version, and I'm in the process of pulling the working seven digit displays out of a Xenon so I'll be able to upgrade too.

#25 4 years ago

Wasn't there something odd in the original Meteor code that was supposed to prevent it from working with an NVRAM installed in the original MPU board?

#26 4 years ago

This project is a good reason to finally get the Alltek board out of my Meteor and get the original board reinstalled. May hang onto the Alltek for testing but doubt I would ever buy another because of the way they handle the ROMs limiting alternative versions.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Wasn't there something odd in the original Meteor code that was supposed to prevent it from working with an NVRAM installed in the original MPU board?

There was. I believe that this new codebase repairs that issue.

I've already cut the traces on my board to make it compatible with 2732s... but I still have original working mask ROMs. When I have all the parts together in the next few weeks I'm going to rip them, burn them to 2732s, and see if my machine is susceptible to the NVRam bug. Then I'll pop the new codebase in and see if I'm still affected by it.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from semicolin:

There was. I believe that this new codebase repairs that issue.
I've already cut the traces on my board to make it compatible with 2732s... but I still have original working mask ROMs. When I have all the parts together in the next few weeks I'm going to rip them, burn them to 2732s, and see if my machine is susceptible to the NVRam bug. Then I'll pop the new codebase in and see if I'm still affected by it.

Yes, the high nvram that affects the sound gets cleared on every boot of the machine. I just managed to get 95 spins so that's exciting

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Yes, the high nvram that affects the sound gets cleared on every boot of the machine.

So does that mean it's fixed?

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from semicolin:

So does that mean it's fixed?

It's not messing up in my machine with weebly/nvram. I'm not in a position right now to swap all the other mpu200 boards I have laying around in to check though, but since the fix worked there in previous versions of the game it should work there too.

#31 4 years ago

This project is going to finally make me get the original MPU 200 back into shape. Just stripped off the old sockets, going to remove the memory cap, rejumper for 2732 chips, and install the dual NVRAM module I've had sitting here.

Still need to move Meteor back home but can participate in your Flight 2000 project since that is home and running.

IMG_20191226_182417 (resized).jpgIMG_20191226_182417 (resized).jpg
#32 4 years ago

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526709030?t=01h46m14s
Video of 6 digit meteor testing, spotted a bug, which is odd because the sweeping code was actually lifted almost verbatim from flight 2000's code.... Ron gets a 25k sweep he shouldn't have.

They also test Big Game's new code at the beginning of the video for people interested in that.

I'll have to do some deep thinking on what caused the bug, but I think it might be along the lines of a missed virtual switch event, which does happen (it shouldn't, ever.....). That happened as well when beta testing the big game software, and it's happened with stock stern software in other games, too.

#33 4 years ago

Hey guys -
Code has been posted online. I will keep the versions updated as I receive them, and other games (as folks work on them) will be posted.

You can grab them here:
http://tsqmadness.com/games/roms/index.aspx

Within the next month, I will be enabling and forcing SSL (https://) on the site.

Happy new year.

1 week later
#34 4 years ago

Hello,

Thank you for this chance to soup up my Pin. I was playing mine and thinking what it would take to make the ever increasing tone go away with a dip switch setting.

Or if you can make an aftermarket strip of LED's flash to the different sound effects and turn all red when the sound goes critical ?

#35 4 years ago

The background sound is really integrated into Meteor, I tried a fix a long time ago that no one including me ever tested which turned out to not work (the background will always come back).

When the software was moved from the native 6 digit to the native 7 digit it actually broke the background sound (still worked, but it had become choppy). So, it might be possible for the 7 digit native base to get rid of the background sound, but not the 6 digit. The background sound seems to be integrated into the actual sound data, and until someone figures out how that actually programs the sb-300, this won't be able to be changed. (The 7 digit base OS has been determined to not be compatible with the sound data, so the code was reverted to the original 6 digit base to fix the choppy background; all the 7 digit stuff was added back in, but it's not 'native' 7 digit (it's actually a /10 setup with hacks to get 7 digits to display.... it's not worth the time and effort to correct a couple display artifacts in test mode, for instance, all the audits are shifted one digit 'up' from the 1's digit (the scores are correct).

There's no counter as to the 'top' sound - the background actually just sends a command to the sound board, and that handles the ramping up of the sound. You'd have to come up with some other way to control the LED strips. (You could track the # of times the ramp up command is sent for this I suppose.... but it rolls over which is also why the sound will reset when it's at that fever pitch....) Maybe if your LED control could be programmed like a frequency display and get brighter as the peak frequency goes up? There's all kinds of spectrum analyzer chip stuff available for audio and probably a bunch of Arduino type controller stuff you could get into to solve that externally.

I bet Stern got complaints way back when about the sound as Galaxy and subsequent games all have a way to turn it off.... most people that don't 'get' Meteor usually complain about the background sound being very annoying.

#36 4 years ago

My 2 cent pipe dream on Meteor rule changes would be to replace the yellow target that’s facing the player just behind the upper flipper with an up-target like the gargoyle target on the new Elvira House of Horrors but the gargoyle will be replaced with a rocket. (I can’t get enough of that gargoyle up target.) Hitting the target (launching rockets) a prespecified number of times, say 7, would activate a super bonus that would be earned by sweeping the upper drop targets (the 2’s). I’m wishing here but this could make Meteor a solid 8 in the ratings. Before anyone points out the obvious, there’s not enough distance between the proposed up-target and the glass so some additional cabinet mods would be needed such as lowering the playfield or using a Lightning lower cabinet..

#37 4 years ago

I've been running the 6-digit beta code for a couple weeks now and it's been working great. The only thing I've noticed is that when the ball drains the delay is pretty long before it counts bonus.

Today I made the 7-digit conversion and have started testing. So far so good.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I've been running the 6-digit beta code for a couple weeks now and it's been working great. The only thing I've noticed is that when the ball drains the delay is pretty long before it counts bonus.

The delay is on purpose, for 2 reasons, first, if the spinner is still spinning, it's waiting for it to time out, so no score will be missed nor get added onto the next player or ball. Secondly, it gives the collect all rockets routines time to finish, to ensure there's no endless bonus countdown bug. The timer that controls this is only activated if either the spinner was spinning, or the ball drained through the outlanes. It could probably be made slightly shorter, but it's not going away.

#39 4 years ago

I figured that’s why it was there (spinner, didn’t think about the rockets collect). Good for people to know that’s normal.

#40 4 years ago

Did find a bug just over the weekend.

If you re-start a game (at least on Ball 3, POSSIBLY ball 2), the Rocket drops are reset, but the METEOR targets aren't. (So if I started ball three with only "R" standing, when I hit the start button to restart the game, because I FUCKING SUCK, then I'll start the next game with only "R" standing.)

In version v74, at least.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Did find a bug just over the weekend.
If you re-start a game (at least on Ball 3, POSSIBLY ball 2), the Rocket drops are reset, but the METEOR targets aren't. (So if I started ball three with only "R" standing, when I hit the start button to restart the game, because I FUCKING SUCK, then I'll start the next game with only "R" standing.)
In version v74, at least.

;check to see if meteor bank can stay where it is
loadbmem BALLINPLAY
bacomp $01
eqgoto setup_meteor_bank ;always reset the meteor bank on first ball!
loadbmem NUMBERPLAYERS
bacomp $01 ;1 player game?
eqgoto skip_meteor_bank_reset

Here's the code snippet that covers that..... I can't think of why it wouldn't be working. Whenever the ball start routine runs on ball 1, it should always reset the meteor bank. I'll try it on mine tomorrow and see what happens, the code is the same between 6 digit and 7 digit versions for this.

This is consistent? Ball 2 or ball 3 launches and you hit the start button and it will leave the meteor where it was? Does it work sometimes and sometimes it doesn't?

Quoted from dothedoo:

I can possibly change the outhole to check a flag instead on the collect rockets routine to tighten up the timing a bit. I don't like the stern factory fix where they copy part of it to the bottom of the stack - that's exactly the time you DON'T want the stack to risk being overwritten, because anything else that's going on (like the spinner spinning like crazy) is going to add another data silo to the stack, risking overwriting it.

I did err on the side of longer when I wrote that routine for a couple reasons; one, just to make sure it was done, and two, it's also the timeout for the spinner counter, so it gives you a couple seconds to see the spinner count before it goes back to the ball in play.

The collect all rockets code could probably be completed fixed by setting up a separate counter for the rockets instead of counting and scoring it with the pauses like it does now - in machine time counting up to 21 rockets takes no time at all relative to count a rocket, make a sound/score, pause, count the next rocket, etc. - which is why the bug exists in the first place, the countdown bonus routine is using the same locations as the collect rockets (specifically the collect the 2's rockets portion of it).

The more I think about it I think I'll change the timeout on the collect all rockets routine - there's zero reason the last command in that routine can't be "clear the spinner/rocket timer". The spinner, if it's still going, will reset it back up if needed.... which means that the clear would actually be setting it really low instead (so spins aren't lost again).

Once I make those changes (probably tomorrow) I'll ship the code off to Coyote again so he can update the website. I need to come up with better version labels for minor revisions, and some way to convey that on the display (probably in audits), so it can be v74.666 for instance. I guess I could blit the version # on the match display at bootup from 74 to 74, pause, 17, pause, 74, etc. there's no reason that won't work (although might be confusing for people).

I REALLY dislike putting version # on the player displays, I much prefer the factory restore the last scores at bootup.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

This is consistent? Ball 2 or ball 3 launches and you hit the start button and it will leave the meteor where it was? Does it work sometimes and sometimes it doesn't?

in official ROMs, if I hit Start at ball 3 (never done it at Ball 2 admittedly), the Meteor Targets always reset for me. So far, this weekend I had some pretty BAD games, and was really annoyed - every time I did it this weekend, I had it occur - no reset.

When I get home tonight, I will try some more testing, and see what I can get different results in cases.

#43 4 years ago

I just tried it before leaving for work and I couldn't get it to NOT reset.

There's only 2 places in the entire code where the bank resets, (other than solenoid test), once when you get them all down (interestingly, with a shorter period), and once at the start of a ball (unless the modified code determines it shouldn't be reset).

The only way it could really happen is if some other solenoid is firing at the same time - later games check for this and I'm pretty sure meteor does as well, because the programmers liked to do this:

enable_solenoid_0c $14 ;enable solenoid $c for $14 cycles
enable_solenoid_0f $00

0f is a 'dummy' solenoid, so the script actually waits until solenoid c is done completely firing. This would travel across scripts as well, whenever an enable solenoid is issued, it waits until the timer is clear to actually fire the next (unless it's a fast react solenoid, like pops or slings, those just kind of 'thud' if the timeout is too long, understandable, because they fire within an interrupt)

Take some video

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

I just tried it before leaving for work and I couldn't get it to NOT reset.
There's only 2 places in the entire code where the bank resets, (other than solenoid test), once when you get them all down (interestingly, with a shorter period), and once at the start of a ball (unless the modified code determines it shouldn't be reset).
The only way it could really happen is if some other solenoid is firing at the same time - later games check for this and I'm pretty sure meteor does as well, because the programmers liked to do this:
enable_solenoid_0c $14 ;enable solenoid $c for $14 cycles
enable_solenoid_0f $00
0f is a 'dummy' solenoid, so the script actually waits until solenoid c is done completely firing. This would travel across scripts as well, whenever an enable solenoid is issued, it waits until the timer is clear to actually fire the next (unless it's a fast react solenoid, like pops or slings, those just kind of 'thud' if the timeout is too long, understandable, because they fire within an interrupt)
Take some video

Will do. Interesting little tidbit there.
.. And $20 says that I'll do the same exact thing tonight, and it'll work as expected.

#45 4 years ago

I'm not able to duplicate the bug. Targets reset for me no matter if it's ball 2 or ball 3 on 74b.

#46 4 years ago

I shoulda taken my own bet. I can't recreate it tonight.

But I KNOW what I saw over the weekend, was able to get it to happen multiple times. I even purposefully tried to recreat it to verify I saw what I was seeing.

I mean, I know I'm going crazy - but not because of this.

#47 4 years ago

Related, but only in the fact it's software -
slochar - what is the meaning of the game locking up when you hit the 'reset' button while the game is in the Display Test mode? (And maybe even the Burn-In test, possibly?)

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

most people that don't 'get' Meteor usually complain about the background sound being very annoying.

I love meteor but damn the background sound is brutal when it hits the 2nd time through the scale and there is a constant high pitch dog whistle like noise constantly. If its not easy to turn off/on maybe tone down the super high pitched part when it rolls through the levels a 2nd time.

Quoted from Coyote:

Related, but only in the fact it's software -
slochar - what is the meaning of the game locking up when you hit the 'reset' button while the game is in the Display Test mode? (And maybe even the Burn-In test, possibly?)

I think its triggers a "non maskable interrupt" that sends the CPU off to do stuff. In the test mode the software is probably not able to jump back to display test when NMI is pushed at that point. I noticed some bally games will report switch zero is closed if you push the NMI in switch test. I think its just later games, and maybe even just hacked ROMs.

Same kind of thing happens in MPU200 games if during attract you push the NMI button before the test button. Software crashes instead of going into test mode.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I love meteor but damn the background sound is brutal when it hits the 2nd time through the scale and there is a constant high pitch dog whistle like noise constantly. If its not easy to turn off/on maybe tone down the super high pitched part when it rolls through the levels a 2nd time.

If you're rolling through the levels a 2nd time you need to make your game harder.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I shoulda taken my own bet. I can't recreate it tonight.
But I KNOW what I saw over the weekend, was able to get it to happen multiple times. I even purposefully tried to recreat it to verify I saw what I was seeing.
I mean, I know I'm going crazy - but not because of this.

I know what you mean. When I first set up 64b, I reset the high score and played a quick game. I set a low high score -- a couple hundred thousand and got 3 replays as expected.

Then I played a 4 player game. One player beat the high score, another player rolled it over and beat the high score the 2nd time around, the other two players were low scoring. At the end of the game, one player matched and I swear I heard 10 knocks. I thought maybe there was a bug with the rollover or something. I tried to recreate it, but never could.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtd-beta-testers-for-revised-version-of-meteor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.