“Pick a Wide Body Winner”

• Paragon 11 votes
    48%
  • Embryon 9 votes
    39%
  • Genie 3 votes
    13%

(23 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider singlebanana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I have Paragon and Embryon.
Paragon to look at, Embryon to play with.

+1 - But I'm probably one of the few who prefers the theme of Embryon to Paragon, though both are great looking pins. Embryon has great flow to it and although multiball is dangerous and not really worth seeking out, it's still nice to have the option. Other than the in-lines, I don't find much to shoot for in Paragon other than the saucers via the right loop. Embryon has the left orbit and spinner and lane completion for nice bonuses. It also has a nice right pf shot that wraps into a kick-out, which nicely feeds onto the upper right flipper to shoot at the bonus drops. Good flow on both sides. Love the Flip-Save on Embryon and compared to the Beast's Lair on Paragon, it's pretty easy to see which one is a more beneficial feature.

Both are great games and you really can't go wrong with either. Buy both if you can.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider singlebanana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbwttpoll-on-genie-vs-embryon-vs-paragon?tu=singlebanana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.