Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

13020-512x288-manicured-xi4-3hcwkumqdtopxbpow_480x270.jpg
2013-10-27_15-56-37_550.jpg
image-68.jpg
image-931.jpg
9db424bf92c25f5096af8c32b9dacadc.jpg
26.jpg
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You are a wise man Russ.... I also have a ball bowler coming in, so some stuff has to leave..... Regretfully, I think it is time to move one (or both) of my longest tenured machines- 1812 and DE Simpsons....
So Basically up for sale right now would be Breakshot and DE Simpsons, and then if I have to free up more space (which I think I do), 1812...But I am really hoping that 1812 stays right now..... If only I could get my oldest to get rid of LOTR, all my problems would be solved

Dang, I was hoping to come back some time and play 1812 some more but not sure I am ready to own one. Breakshot is very tempting for me but you already knew that. Hmmmmm....

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Breakshot is very tempting for me

it's the boobies, isn't it?

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

it's the boobies, isn't it?

That and the moose.

#54 10 years ago

There is one in marketplace in Minnesota for $3,900 as of today in case you missed it. Would assume that is within 400 or so miles.

I've been looking for one too, but have to agree with the above analysis, unless there is one at $3,500 or less, the pricing of the le makes it more attractive. Just waiting for one or the other to pop up somewhat near me.

#55 10 years ago

Hope you find one. I really enjoy the pin.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Ozzie:

There is one in marketplace in Minnesota for $3,900 as of today in case you missed it. Would assume that is within 400 or so miles.
I've been looking for one too, but have to agree with the above analysis, unless there is one at $3,500 or less, the pricing of the le makes it more attractive. Just waiting for one or the other to pop up somewhat near me.

Thanks.... 335 miles and at the higher end of the spectrum. Working on some more local stuff first, but will definitely ping the seller.

Quoted from dantebean:

Hope you find one. I really enjoy the pin.

Thanks... Me Too!

#57 10 years ago

The stars aligned and an Xmen Pro has been located. Thanks everyone!

#58 10 years ago

Congrats, Tim.

#59 10 years ago

Way to go Tim. We'll have to play for dollars on Flankies LE at MGC while sipping on Apple Pie Moonshine that I'm bringing.

#60 10 years ago

Sweet

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Way to go Tim. We'll have to play for dollars on Flankies LE at MGC while sipping on Apple Pie Moonshine that I'm bringing.

right on.... moonshine, dollars, and sexy bonus time with Flank? a man can dream.....

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The stars aligned and an Xmen Pro has been located. Thanks everyone!

You realize part of the contingency on the sale is you having to wear my wife's "cheesehead" hat the entire time you're here, right?

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

You realize part of the contingency on the sale is you having to wear my wife's "cheesehead" hat the entire time you're here, right?

I read the fine print, did you? it stated the cheese head was the ONLY thing I am wearing...

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I read the fine print, did you? it stated the cheese head was the ONLY thing I am wearing...

I guess you can take the boy out of Florida, but you can't take the need to run around naked wearing only a large, foam, cheesehead out of the boy.

You'll fit right in with my youngest, though he usually runs around in ONLY his socks. And NO, I don't know where he picked up that habit.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

davewth said:

This one is not a good candidate for a swap.

too nice already?

Also, he has a kid so that should mean teh RalphWiggum kid karma stipulation is still in effect

I would say it's easily the nicest non-hou, non restored TAF i've ever seen. At least that's what all my friends tell me. In all honesty, though, it's probably an easy 75th percentile machine as far as non restored games go. Restoring it would be a waste of time/money. It's probably about as nice as my MM, give or take.

the kid stipulation is Ralph's criterion, not mine. He did sell me the game, though, so maybe i should check with him to see if i can waive that requirement when i sell.

GLAD TO HEAR YOU FOUND SOMETHING, TIM... errrrrrr Ralph!

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

» YouTube video

#68 10 years ago

Tim, I thought that you said you weren't buying a Stern until they answer your single signed petition for a Honcho magazine themed pin?

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from b_koenig:

Tim, I thought that you said you weren't buying a Stern until they answer your single signed petition for a Honcho magazine themed pin?

I heard Stern's next title is about Steve.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from b_koenig:

Ummmm..... why do you think I am buying an X-Men?..... I was told the 1.52 code update is for those looking to play XXX-Men...

#71 10 years ago

why do your wtb ads work so well, ralph? Must be a karma thing since you dish out good deals.

Sorry to divert this thread from the xxx man on man vibe you had going on. proceed.

1 week later
#72 10 years ago

Xmen is on its way to its new home!

Great to meet two fellow Pinsiders, chat for a bit, and have such an easy transaction!

As promised, I just made a $50 donation to Pinside from the proceeds.

Wouldn't have found such a great local buyer (or had such a stress-free sale) without this site!

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbwttf-xmen-pro-wi-or-400-ish-miles-from-southern-wi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.