• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by FrankJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Come on down to the MGC in Milwaukee in March. My Hayburners II will be for sale there. If you are looking for collector quality - look somewhere else. This one is "well played", mostly repainted backglass (better looking than with all of the paint missing), average playfield, fair cabinet - except paint is flaking on one side of the head.
Why for sale there? I want the buyer to see the pin in person. It doesn't look as bad as I portray it, and the pictures can be deceiving.
Also, to all that were at the MGC last year, this was the pile of kindling, broken down and dirty outside of the pinball room. I laughed at it all weekend. I bought it for parts, but decided to make live again. I'm glad I did. There is still a lot of life left in this game. I wish I would have taken pictures of the pile of junk last year to show before and after shots.
If you want a player's condition machine, or have a nice backglass, PM me.
Frank

You saved that pile? Holy balls! You sir are my hero!!! That is way cool. So glad that someone saw the potential there and took the initiative to save another great machine. Kudos to you!
Take care,
Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
StempleLABS

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbwttf-em-horse-racing-pinball-games-mn?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.