1) Corvette Minty-Sold
2) HD 3rd Edition HUO and VERY minty-Sold
3) Shrek HUO and minty-Sold
4) Monopoly HUO and minty-Sold
5) AP HUO and Minty-Sold
6) BSM HUO and Minty
7) IMVE NIB with factory added shaker still on pallet
8) Mustang Pro lightly modded

I have others that might work if cash or none of these do.

#2 9 years ago

Bump!

#3 9 years ago

WTB/WTT 4 ,, Mustang LE or Prem -- I'm abbboutt tooo ~~

#4 9 years ago

I love my boss,good luck

1 week later
#5 9 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I love my boss,good luck

Thanks! And thanks BR for helping drive the price down for me. Always knew You were a rocket scientist

And I'm still looking!!!

#6 9 years ago

Bump for ya - I have a premium and love the game - very fun and modes all feel different. Good luck in your quest.

#7 9 years ago

Doesn't seem to be a popular pin that's for sure. But owners seem to enjoy this title. I'm waiting on inventory blowout prices on this one.

#8 9 years ago

Problem is no one ordered them so no inventory blowout??? Think it may be like WoF for production #'s.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Problem is no one ordered them so no inventory blowout??? Think it may be like WoF for production #'s.

You mean like ordered them from Stern? I always assumed they just made them all at once. I guess it makes sense not to make what wasn't ordered.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

You mean like ordered them from Stern? I always assumed they just made them all at once. I guess it makes sense not to make what wasn't ordered.

1 week later
#11 9 years ago

I have a Mustang Pro and also would love to upgrade to a LE or a Premium.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from ArnieC:

I have a Mustang Pro and also would love to upgrade to a LE or a Premium.

Hey...get outta here...LOL

#13 9 years ago

I have a Mustang Premium with shaker motor, upgraded cabinet speaker, back box speaker emblems, and sexier translite (also with the original) and extra little cars around the playfield. It's in Fairfax, VA. If anyone is interested, send me a note. See my ad in the market section for more pics.IMG_20141006_204434406.jpgIMG_20141006_204434406.jpg

1 week later
#14 9 years ago

Where dop io get the translight?

#15 9 years ago

Good find here
ebay.com link: bhp

3 weeks later
#16 9 years ago

Someone has to want to get rid of their HUO Mustang LE!

#17 9 years ago

Now I want to trade for an LE as well.

#18 9 years ago

I think the Premium with unique play field is the one to have, but you rarely see one posted for sale.

#19 9 years ago

My buddy, HUGE Mustang/Ford fan and has had one for almost 20 years. He doesn't mind playing pinball when he's here, and thinks they are cool but he is NOT a pinhead.

I was so excited to tell him about the new Mustang pin thinking this was a no brainer for his first pin. Once the pics came out even he could see the turd from miles away.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

My buddy, HUGE Mustang/Ford fan and has had one for almost 20 years. He doesn't mind playing pinball when he's here, and thinks they are cool but he is NOT a pinhead.
I was so excited to tell him about the new Mustang pin thinking this was a no brainer for his first pin. Once the pics came out even he could see the turd from miles away.

He sounds like a nice guy who know nothing about pinball.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Once the pics came out even he could see the turd from miles away.

Thanks for coming in just to crap on this thread...

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I thought the new Mustang pin was a no brainer for my buddy's first pin since he is a huge Mustang fan. Once the pics came out even he could see the turd from miles away.

Let me guess: you own a 4-cylinder import running 20-lbs of turbo boost and you don't like Mustangs.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Let me guess: you own a 4-cylinder import running 20-lbs of turbo boost and you don't like Mustangs.

Wrong

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Thanks for coming in just to crap on this thread...

It's just sad that Stern has this incredible ability to always screw up themes. You can thank Stern for that.

#25 9 years ago

Attack of the Ricer-Trolls! (if anyone gets that joke)

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Pretty sad... its a great game. The pics are what sold me on the game. Old School meets new school. I see Bally 'Beats the Clock', 'Alien Poker', and great flow and speed of modern pins with the fun of classic rock n roll and working on cars. Great theme for that match.

Mustang is far from a turd... one of the greatest games ever.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Pretty sad... its a great game. The pics are what sold me on the game. Old School meets new school. I see Bally 'Beats the Clock', 'Alien Poker', and great flow and speed of modern pins with the fun of classic rock n roll and working on cars. Great theme for that match.
Mustang is far from a turd... one of the greatest games ever.

Quoted from turbo20lbs:

It is what I do for living that I want a Premium or LE Mustang. Pin is not my fav but theme is

Flying to the Detroit-Bucs game and hoping to see some Ford execs at game tomorrow that bought their LE and maybe one of them decided they don't like pinball

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

www.youtube.com/embed/n7zfnbdyAW8?autoplay=1&rel=0

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Now I want to trade for an LE as well.

Really? Get one! And game me over. Would love to,play LE. I like this game a bunch.

#30 9 years ago

sepins, I've got to ask: If Ford does indeed come out with a new GT at the Detroit Auto Show like the rumors have been hinting, are you going to get one?

If so, are you going to make sure you get the special commemorative paint scheme this time(if they have one)?

#31 9 years ago

I will get serial #99 to match my Ford GT.

I've seen Ford show a lot of different vehicles to us in private that have never been produced but Ford supposedly wants to go back across the pond from what I understand to compete.

I enjoy my GT but Camillo made the doors a real issue on 2005 model IMHO. Taken it out to dinner and been boxed in by cars on both sides and couldn't get in car.

Hope they can get it through the accountants.

ford-gt-rendering-front-three-quarter(2).jpgford-gt-rendering-front-three-quarter(2).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbwtt-mustang-le-or-premium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.