Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Aurich
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

***BOUGHT***Looking for a Mint condition HUO "like" Shadow. Looking for a seller within a 300 mile radius for pick up. Would still consider all others. I am a serious buyer and am looking for the best that is out there. I already purchased a new translite from the amazing Aurich. Please PM me with a full set of pics with your offer.

Thank you for your interest,

TaTa

#2 10 years ago

Good luck with the search. TS is one of my all time favorites!

#3 10 years ago

Morning Bump

#5 10 years ago

I would be interested The Shadow pin too.

#6 10 years ago

I can't believe it. Not even one PM...

#7 10 years ago

I'll probably have an above average player Shadow for sale or trade (prefer trade) later this week. Not CQ though.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I can't believe it. Not even one PM...

Hmmmm, Mint HUO Shadows dont seem to come around that often.... if at all
Ive been looking for a Mint conditioned TS to replace my Above Average condition TS for the past 5 Months with no luck...

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Hmmmm, Mint HUO Shadows dont seem to come around that often.... if at all
Ive been looking for a Mint conditioned TS to replace my Above Average condition TS for the past 5 Months with no luck...

I guess now your thankful for even owning one. Considering how long you've waited.

#10 10 years ago

I had to ship mine in from out of state. Since then I have yet to find a local one I could have bought.

#11 10 years ago

Took me over a year to get mine. It's a hard game to pry from owner's hands.

#12 10 years ago

I would be interested also location anywhere within 100 mi of San deigo. Must be in above condition no wear tru . Can deal with small issues if price is right. You guys a right hard to find

#13 10 years ago

I don't want to...But EPAY is looking pretty good right now!

#15 10 years ago

we have one as i was ranting about it in another post. it is what it is and i back it up.

MICHIGAN.
have a nice Shadow in my living room. within the past year= fully rebuilt flippers, upper playfield stepped up coil for kicker paddle, stronger springs on drops...really beefed up. ultimate coin takers led kit (not the bright leds that kill your eyes), coin takers color changing flipper button kit, cabinet leg protectors, shopped always. super bands clear post rubber, SB flipper rubber, all new other rubber and a host of other things. the same Shadow that won best in show at pinball at the zoo in 2013 and was at PIN Wars III. fast super sweet playing game. cabinet basically flawless. playfield had only very minor sanctum wear, decal applied over that. one insert had wear and previous owner applied overlay to that. new playfield glass and more. no credit dots, no issues with anything. i put it up against any HUO Shadow or any restored Shadow esp when it comes to playing. its tweaked to play more than tournament worthy. ive played shadows at tons of shows, many many tournaments galore and none come close as far as playing to this. $3800 is the price take it or leave it. yes we can pack and pallet if need shipped. I hate to step on peoples machines but i see so many that are restored and look nice and people drool over them, but they play clunky, flippers not aligned, kick outs weak and sloppy, switches not gapped correctly, etc. looks are one thing, its how a game actually plays is what should be priority. usually (but not always) only a professional player or team of pro players can actually have a correct playing machine. how can a non good-pro player properly even test a machine? its like having someone build a race car and not have a professional driver test it. So sell it based on looks...lol

#16 10 years ago

Thank you to all that were so kind in responding to my post. With so many to choose from, I was able to find one in the condition and price I was looking for... although I had to drive 8hrs each way from Philly to Ohio. It was worth the trip, the pin looked and played better than expected. I bought it from a fellow pinsider named pinstor12. He exemplifies what it takes to be a seller in todays market. He was honest, forthcoming, accommodating and a gracious host. He showed us his line up or should I say my dream line up! I know he's selling other pins, so check him out. Buy with confidence from this guy. You'll have no regrets... I don't!

#17 10 years ago

Thanks Bill, for the compliments, and enjoy the pin!

Awesome buyer and communicator. Said he wanted it after looking pics over, quickly wired a deposit, showed up when he said he would, (7am), cash on hand for balance. Would deal with Bill again, couldn't have an easier transaction.

#18 10 years ago

Awesome TaTa, glad to hear it! I'll get your translite package to you as soon as I can get the print run started.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbthe-shadow-looking-for-mint-conditionhuo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.