Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Schusler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Anybody have one of these for sale? Maybe even one of MNpinball's masks?

My glass is perfect sans the mask area....

#2 12 years ago

Good luck I went on a search for that before I even bought the game because the one I was going to purchase didn't have it either. Couldn't find anything! If you happen to score one or find a place that has multiples let me know, I will do the same. I do plan on getting this game one day soon so rather be proactive in finding it since odds are it will be damaged or missing.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Good luck I went on a search for that before I even bought the game because the one I was going to purchase didn't have it either. Couldn't find anything! If you happen to score one or find a place that has multiples let me know, I will do the same. I do plan on getting this game one day soon so rather be proactive in finding it since odds are it will be damaged or missing.

I'll definitely keep you informed if I find one... Hope one day this issue with and other POTO
backglasses, gets put to rest...

Mine is not too bad besides the *nose* section. I couldn't pass up on one again like I did last time! This title is very infrequent in the midwest for some reason....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbnice-poto-backglass-mask-intact and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.