Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by freddy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Putting the feelers out their after seeing one sell here on Pinside. Playing field is everything to me. I can handle cabinet problems but not playing field issues. I recently drove from Philly to Ohio to buy a mint condition Shadow... I'll go the distance if need be. Please PM with an offer and extensive pictures of playing field and cabinet. Thanks

I also have a nice R&B that I would trade.

#2 10 years ago

Now there is someone that knows what he wants! GLWH!

#3 10 years ago

How much are you willing to spend for a super nice one?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

How much are you willing to spend for a super nice one?

Not sure what these are going for now. That's why I'm putting the feelers out there. Throw a number at me. I'll pay what I feel its worth... not the market. You can see that I'm willing to do so by looking at my WTB Shadow thread.

I

Quoted from o-din:Now there is someone that knows what he wants! GLWH!

I do know...and will pay for it!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Putting the feelers out their after seeing one sell here on Pinside. Playing field is everything to me. I can handle cabinet problems but not playing field issues. I recently drove from Philly to Ohio to buy a mint condition Shadow... I'll go the distance if need be. Please PM with an offer and extensive pictures of playing field and cabinet. Thanks
I also have a nice R&B that I would trade.

I have both and really like them. Both I would rate higher than AFM or TZ. Good luck in your search.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Prefect:

Both I would rate higher than AFM or TZ. Good luck in your search.

Now there is someone that knows his pins!

#7 10 years ago

Here is one that sold that was VERY nice that you can compare to any you find currently for sale.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-for-sale-2800-obo

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Here is one that sold that was VERY nice that you can compare to any you find currently for sale.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-for-sale-2800-obo

A month too late

I would have paid around that much for it. Thanks for the help!

#9 10 years ago

I remember seeing a couple of nice examples for sale in the allentown area a few weeks ago.

#10 10 years ago

1st page bump!

#11 10 years ago

They always pop up. People have these hidden in their basements. They usually have something wrong but are in great condition. You will find one.

#12 10 years ago

Sunday morning bump

#13 10 years ago

Afternoon Bump

#16 10 years ago

You aren't getting that one mentioned in this thread? I swear the guy that bought it is now trying to trade it after recently acquiring it, or is that a different machine?

#17 10 years ago

you playing your future dredd. LOL

#18 10 years ago

I just bought one from the Philly area (delivered 2 days ago to me in MI.) It's just gorgeous, mint ... nicest I've ever seen with about $1200 in high-polishd chrome parts (and all the mods available). He had it as a starting bid of 3500 on eBay but when the auction expired with no bids he sold it to me for 3100. Not that it helps you, lol ... but what an awesome game. Keep looking!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I just bought one from the Philly area (delivered 2 days ago to me in MI.) It's just gorgeous, mint ... nicest I've ever seen with about $1200 in high-polishd chrome parts (and all the mods available). He had it as a starting bid of 3500 on eBay but when the auction expired with no bids he sold it to me for 3100. Not that it helps you, lol ... but what an awesome game. Keep looking!

Yep that definitely was a REALLY nice one!

#20 10 years ago

Thanks Craz4Pin- That was my pimped JD. I put a lot of time and money in the restore but had a good base game to start with. Timing is everything. You got a great deal and a great game. Enjoy that Beast!-Joe

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Thanks Craz4Pin- That was my pimped JD. I put a lot of time and money in the restore but had a good base game to start with. Timing is everything. You got a great deal and a great game. Enjoy that Beast!-Joe

Awesome, thanks Joe! I was wondering if you were on Pinside. Also, I wanted to thank you for the great wrapping job on the game ... everything arrived safely! I wish I didn't have to travel for work this week because I would be playing it right now, lol ...

#22 10 years ago

Monday morning bump

#23 10 years ago

BUMP

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbjudge-dredd-huomint-condition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.