Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by freddy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Looking for a cyclone. Preferably in the NY NJ CT area if possible but open to anywhere if available.

#2 6 years ago

columbus.craigslist.org link

Not sure if this be too far from you but it might be worth looking into. Good luck!

#3 6 years ago

those same pics were on a local add in this area but pin was at $500 when i inquired about it it was sold but the message said "ive been buying and flipping these from this site... you should check it out" i deleted the email! what cought my eye is the red shooter rod and garage door are the same whom ever pin it is is is nice condition.

#4 6 years ago

Of course it would be too good to be true. Scammers are scum!

#5 6 years ago

It doesn't come up that often in our area, took me a couple years to find a good one.
People seem to either want too much for it, or they are beat to death and they want too much for it.
Like any other sys11 you have to be real careful how much you invest.

That one in the craigs ad above is priced a little low. Not surprised to find out it's a scam.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside