9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I realize these are not to popular but I want to try one out,what is out there

#2 9 years ago

you might try mike magyari @ the arcade in brighton. I believe that he is selling his hulk edition LE avengers

#3 9 years ago

ive got a NIB one here, 6k

Troy
Decatur, IL

#4 9 years ago

Hell yeah you do! Avengers rocks. Mostly (not ALL of course) it's sheep, posers and people that suck at pinball that think otherwise. The game kicks ass and is worth a run through the collection. Owning the game is how you really come to appreciate it. Like most games these days, but especially true with Avengers.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Hell yeah you do! Avengers rocks. Mostly (not ALL of course) it's sheep, posers and people that suck at pinball that think otherwise. The game kicks ass and is worth a run through the collection. Owning the game is how you really come to appreciate it. Like most games these days, but especially true with Avengers.

Ya ok lol, avengers is an awful game there's a reason people are dumping it cheap.

#6 9 years ago

Avengers is a really fun game, I love my hulk! Honestly though I never gave it a thought until a strange opportunity led to one being in my Gameroom, but then I was like wow this is a great game! Good luck with your search, definitely worth grabbing at current prices

#7 9 years ago

Dumping it? I don't see too many come up for sale, a few, but not many, very few pros available. Could be that owners love it and don't want to part with it or they have a loss they don't want to realize, I'm in the former camp. Very few NIBs have held value lately.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

Ya ok lol, Avengers is an awful game there's a reason people are dumping it cheap.

and your saying this in this guys wtb thread helps mankind how? just being a douche?

#9 9 years ago

Moving to WTB in market

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

and your saying this in this guys wtb thread helps mankind how? just being a douche?

re read the post that I was quoting, you must have some sort of intelligence or maybe not. Then you would see im not bashing his post for selling the game. More so of the post previous to it. wow unbelievable how stupid and dumb some people are lol lol

#11 9 years ago

re read the post that I was quoting, you must have some sort of intelligence or maybe not. Then you would see im not bashing his post for selling the game. More so of the post previous to it. wow unbelievable how stupid and dumb some people are lol lol

Avengers is the latest example of a bunch of so called pinball lovers avoiding a good game because they played a bad game on route a few times, heard it was bad, and most of all, their fear of losing $ on resale. The absurdity of spending twice as much for a Tron LE is mind boggling, and just shows that people will pay anything so long as they think they can get their $ back out.

And yes, I do think it is pretty amazing how stupid and dumb people can be...because this isn't a for sale thread you fool, it's a "WTB" thread. And your just a...a...well, I'll let Spicoli take it from here:

#12 9 years ago

Ya ok lol, Avengers is an awful game there's a reason people are dumping it cheap.

Yup and seems like the current owner swoop in and claim is unrated and loved by so many. Looks like $4500 is the number now. I'm sure your PM in box is blowing up with offers from sellers!! Mine did when I posted I'd like one at $4500. Watch out here comes the cry babies....

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Yup and seems like the current owner swoop in and claim is unrated and loved by so many. Looks like $4500 is the number now. I'm sure your PM in box is blowing up with offers from sellers!! Mine did when I posted I'd like one at $4500. Watch out here comes the cry babies....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbavengers-hulkmichohio-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.