Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Even tho I shouldn't be. I'm looking for a Zaccaria Spooky. Within 6 hour drive of SE WI/NE IL region. Let me know what you have and condition.

#2 11 years ago

Last I checked there were 3 in the entire United States and nobody was selling. I doubt you will find one of these. I tried for 4 years.

#3 11 years ago

One will be exhibited during our Festi-Flip Show in Saint-Etienne, France (October 20-21). I am looking forward to playing it ! I can inquire if the guy bringing it is selling, but I strongly doubt it.

Nice pin!

#4 11 years ago

There's a few more than 3 now, but yeah, they don't change hands often. There's one a few hours South of you, Neo, but the guy still won't sell.

Europe is the place to find them. I helped a buddy import one last year and I've passed on a few others to pursue other rarities, so at least they're not impossible to find over there.

#5 11 years ago

there's 12 registered on pinballowners.com

#6 11 years ago

Hey Neo, what would you pay for one nice/working ?
Your price police posts always make me smile

Btw I've been on the hunt for that over 2-3 years. There is one in WI but it's not for sale, same guy bought the Stern Lazor Lord.

#7 11 years ago

the guy that bought Lazor lord isn't in WI. Not sure how much i'd pay for one. But i'd like to play one first then see how much it WOW's me. Looks great. And I have 3 zacs already.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the guy that bought Lazor lord isn't in WI. Not sure how much i'd pay for one. But i'd like to play one first then see how much it WOW's me. Looks great. And I have 3 zacs already.

Well, the guy that got LL has a Spooky. Thought it was WI. he is midwest regardless. He bought a game from me and is a great guy.

#9 11 years ago

Isn't there a guy in the Chicagoland area that has one?

#10 11 years ago

If there is, I think he's sick of it and wants to unload it quick. PM me his number.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Isn't there a guy in the Chicagoland area that has one?

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If there is, I think he's sick of it and wants to unload it quick. PM me his number

That's one of the guys I mentioned, and unfortunately he's not selling.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Well, the guy that got LL has a Spooky. Thought it was WI. he is midwest regardless. He bought a game from me and is a great guy.

He's in Nebraska, and he is indeed a very nice guy.

#13 11 years ago

Matt, saw your collection on pinballowners. You have a very unique and interesting collection. I would love to find a Mephisto some day, but it seems unlikely. How do you like that game?

#14 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, Gabe. I'm glad you like my collection.

The Mephisto is pretty cool. The gameplay isn't mind blowing or anything, but it's pretty fun. The artwork, sound effects, and music are really great!

These are definitely hard to find, but they're out there. I got mine from Slovenia, but there are a few that pop up in Spain every now and then. I can keep my eyes peeled if you'd be interested in importing one....

#15 11 years ago

Good luck. I have also been keeping my eyes out for a Spooky for a very long time. It's one of those games that seems almost mythical. I would rather find a Mephisto, though.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Thought it was WI

The guy selling it is in Wisconsin (I've bought from him as well). If the guy who bought it is in nebraska, I know the buyer too (he was at MGC). He's really buying up a lot of pins.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

That's one of the guys I mentioned, and unfortunately he's not selling.

Matt, it could be the very same individual. When I picked up one of my pins from another collector, I was admiring his Zac collection and at that time was (I should say still) and that's
when he told me about the other collector who had a very unique collection - that's how Spooky came up. I thought he mentioned he did the import route on this title?

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Matt, saw your collection on pinballowners. You have a very unique and interesting collection. I would love to find a Mephisto some day, but it seems unlikely. How do you like that game?

I agree! And I thought I had a taste for the unique titles!

How 'bout some videos of some of those titles? Would love to see some of these in action!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

How 'bout some videos of some of those titles? Would love to see some of these in action!

Matt does indeed have a very interesting collection. Video would be awsome because thats the only way i will ever see some of the pins he has.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Matt, it could be the very same individual. When I picked up one of my pins from another collector, I was admiring his Zac collection and at that time was (I should say still) and that's
when he told me about the other collector who had a very unique collection - that's how Spooky came up. I thought he mentioned he did the import route on this title?

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy (his name is Joe). It's been a long while since we've chatted, so I can't remember if he imported it or not....

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

I agree! And I thought I had a taste for the unique titles!

Quoted from doublezo1:

Matt does indeed have a very interesting collection. Video would be awsome because thats the only way i will ever see some of the pins he has.

Thanks, guys. I would love to get some good videos of these games someday. It'll definitely happen at some point, I just don't know when. So many irons in the fire right now....

#22 11 years ago

Yeah, that's a really neat collection you have there, Matt. I see you uploaded some photos to Pinside. Thanks for that!

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yeah, that's a really neat collection you have there, Matt. I see you uploaded some photos to Pinside. Thanks for that!

Thank you, Gweem. I'm glad you like the collection!

Regarding the few photos (of VW) that I did submit, I must admit that I feel somewhat bad, as those are pics of someone else's machine that were given to me long ago, when I was still on the hunt for one. I had none of my own at the time, and none were here so I thought I'd at least show people what the game looks like.

Anyway, I really do need to upload some pics of my VW (and the rest of my machines for that matter)

#24 11 years ago

Yes, there are 12 known in the world (they made more, but many were trashed). I said 3 in the USA. Maybe a couple of more were imported since I was looking, but certainly no more than that.
It is a game most people will never see in their lifetime, even if they try. Zankor is another one.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

there's 12 registered on pinballowners.com

#25 11 years ago

Joe sent me a video link awhile back after he finished restoring his Spooky. Here you go guys, check it out.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Joe sent me a video link awhile back after he finished restoring his Spooky. Here you go guys, check it out.

Frank, is that the translite that you guys made, or did he end up finding a backglass? I was just watching this the other day and I thought it looked great!

#27 11 years ago

Yes, its a translite I made complete with reverse lettering and masking on the back. David hosts all of the translites I worked on in 2007.

http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/repro/frank/index.html

I understand they helped several people that broke backglasses or were missing them. The Robot translite was the first one I had printed on the translucent vinyl and it was so nice having something in the backbox (my robot was missing a backglass when I got it).

I don't think Joe ever found a Scramble backglass for his other rare game. I never found source material to help.

Quoted from MattElder:

Frank, is that the translite that you guys made, or did he end up finding a backglass? I was just watching this the other day and I thought it looked great!

#28 11 years ago

Yea, i'm going to use that Robot image to have greatwich make me a glass Robot. John's stuff is very nice and a great alternative if you can't find the real thing. The video is nice, but I wish it was lighter in the room so I could see more of it, and see more of the action up top. Love the music tho. Very interested in finding one. Don't think i'd sacrfice my Miss World for one, but I like it.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Don't think i'd sacrfice my Miss World for one, but I like it.

Now that's a game you don't see very often, much better artwork than it's donor I managed to find the backglass for sale NOS, so will use it as gamesroom decor, but have never seen the whole game...

On the note of Spooky (and as someone mentioned: Zankor) I've been able to pick up both of these... but then I do live in Europe, so have an advantage there

#30 11 years ago

Still looking for one. Figured by now i'd have 3 of these sitting in my house already.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-zaccaria-spooky-6hrs-from-se-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.