Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4C209CC3-A0C6-4C2A-8CB5-4C7C06567212 (resized).jpeg
60F5B6B2-A7C1-4893-AD0B-EC86DF7C5DC4 (resized).jpeg
#1 11 years ago

bought a game missing the backglass and would like to either purchase one or make one from a good scan/photo.

This might actually be a good time to make custom art as I find the original glass to be pretty hideous.

Thanks
Kris

1 month later
#2 10 years ago

bump.

Got a cracked backglass from the Allentown show but unfortunately did not survive the trip home.

David Gersic is going to try and get photos from his game, but if anyone else in the meantime has a real backglass for sale or has some scans of one I would appreciated it.

Thanks
Kris

1 week later
#3 10 years ago

bumparoo.

I have my Soccer Kings all shopped and LED'd and the last thing I need is the backglass.

#4 10 years ago

Afternoon bump.

#5 10 years ago

I am also very interested in making a reproduction as I have 2 of these games.
I would be willing to pay someone a bit for the time spent scanning or taking high quality pictures.

5 years later
#6 5 years ago

How far did you get with this project, I am also looking for the same glass to complete my game restoration.

Please let me know if any progress was made.

Kind Regards
Veejay

#7 5 years ago

Id also be interested

5 months later
#8 4 years ago

Here’s one David Gersic was kind enough to provide me...

4C209CC3-A0C6-4C2A-8CB5-4C7C06567212 (resized).jpeg4C209CC3-A0C6-4C2A-8CB5-4C7C06567212 (resized).jpeg60F5B6B2-A7C1-4893-AD0B-EC86DF7C5DC4 (resized).jpeg60F5B6B2-A7C1-4893-AD0B-EC86DF7C5DC4 (resized).jpeg
#9 4 years ago

Nice. Never thought to ask Dave. Missed this thread when it first came out. BG Resto making one for me now but won’t have the mirroring. There’s a lot on this one. Will see how it turns out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
$ 45.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-zaccaria-soccer-kings-backglass-or-scanphoto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.