(Topic ID: 22384)

WTB Zaccaria Robot Wi, IL, IN

By CaptainNeo

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

You'll find a hard time finding a Zaccaria Robot. I had one and knew of the other Robots in the USA since I spoke with other owners and Dave G. There are maybe 9 or 10 in the USA. Good luck finding one, it's a great game that I miss for sure. Mine went to a guy in WI if I recall, so at least its in your want zone.

I would imagine Zaccaria games are finally getting the respect they deserve for their innovation and fun factor. They had some amazing titles for their time.

#5 11 years ago

David has a few Zacs, but Robot isn't one of them. THe last time we spoke he had StarGod, Farfalla and Blackbelt.

Quoted from Schusler:

Damn you Neo... you want one too and you live too close to me!
Im not really surprised how few there are here in the states. (I NEVER recall ever seeing one for sale in the last 10 years!) I wonder if David G. owns one since he live so close... I need to play one!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-zaccaria-robot-wi-il-in?tu=luvthatapex2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.