WTB: Zaccaria Farfalla Backglass

By ibuypinballs

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking got the outer backglass, not the inner plastic one. I have a nice original Medusa glass I would trade for or out right purchase one. Thanks in advance Pete.

#2 10 years ago

good luck finding one. Best bet would be to have one remade. Image files are at www.zaccaria.com. Have this backprinted on vinyl and adhered directly to a new piece of glass.

#3 10 years ago

kbliznick , they are out there. An RGP or Pinsider contacted me in Oct with one for sale. Even sent pictures. Never heard back after getting the pictures. I do have the original glass. Problem is it's in three pieces. I may have to go to a local graphic company and see if they can scan it.

#4 10 years ago

Maybe a long shot.... but a member here was selling Farfalla parts on eBay. I didn't see the BG lusted but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Beautiful looking game, good luck~SpOoKy

#5 10 years ago

I contacted him right away and he had no glass. Thanks for the heads up.

#6 10 years ago

Welp.... there's Zaccarua Bob and His 300 plus pin collection. Much like he's looking for a Robot BG for another friend, I can ask him for feelers on a Farfalla.~SpOoKy

#7 10 years ago

Thanks in advance!

#8 10 years ago

Hey... long shot at very least but, alas... nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you do score one, join the Zaccaria owners club here on pin side. Loads of good info. ~SpOoKy

#9 10 years ago

I have a spare glass but bottom had crack
When in stalled not very noticeable

Send me emal adress and send you pic

#10 10 years ago

Be carefull the art isn't correct on that file. If its the same one I test printed, a waste of time & money.

#11 10 years ago

I heard the same thing from an other pinsider. I have two leeds so far. See what comes out of them.

#12 10 years ago

If I get a good file they will be made. See what happens.

#13 10 years ago

I don't have one, but I'm after a Pinball Champ 83 with the 7 digit display back glass or a HD scan of one.
If anyone has a link it would be appreciated.
Cheers

Dave

1 year later
#14 9 years ago

A year later and I am still looking for this outer back glass. Please pm me if you have one or know of someone that has one. One person did respond and sent pictures. Several email asking price shipped to me and never heard back? Thanks in advance.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-zaccaria-farfalla-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.