• 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Donnyman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monsterbaldy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey folks, I am looking to buy a nice Xmen Pro in AZ area. If you have one you'd like to sell please let me know. I am in the Chandler area.

-ben

#3 10 years ago

Yeah. I just love how it's shots feel. Got indy earlier this year. Pretty happy with my collection right now... especially once I get an xmen.

#16 10 years ago

In Temecula with my buddy now, will drive Xmen home tomorrow. It looks sweeeeet.

Eskaybee, awesome to meet you, thanks for the pin and smooth sale, anytime you are in AZ let me know we'll do a pinball tour. Also, your star trek LE is uber sweet, thanks for the play.

Pat and Stu the bally king, pretty happy with Indy still. If Stern keeps making games like Star Trek though I might be swayed one day to switch it out .

-ben

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monsterbaldy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-xmen-pro-in-az?tu=monsterbaldy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.