Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Donnyman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Hey folks, I am looking to buy a nice Xmen Pro in AZ area. If you have one you'd like to sell please let me know. I am in the Chandler area.

-ben

#2 6 years ago

hey Ben havent seen you in quite a while!

need an xmen fix again? lol.

When did you get indy?

#3 6 years ago

Yeah. I just love how it's shots feel. Got indy earlier this year. Pretty happy with my collection right now... especially once I get an xmen.

#5 6 years ago

Not in AZ... but not the longest of road trips.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-x-men-pro

#6 6 years ago

Whenever you don't feel happy with the Indy you know where to return it.

#7 6 years ago

yeah > to Me.....

Quoted from patrickvc:

you know where to return it.

#8 6 years ago

Whoa whoa whoa my brotha. Only classic ballys for you.

#9 6 years ago

Cant stop your bally streak.

#10 6 years ago

so sell me a Dolly Parton, Space Invaders, 6M$M, and Rolling Stones.....

#11 6 years ago

besides, you have had like 7 Indy's already, give someone else a chance....LOL

Quoted from patrickvc:

Whoa whoa whoa my brotha. Only classic ballys for you

#12 6 years ago

I think PAPA TV should film an episode of reality pinball, complete with confessional booth while in AZ!

Sorry for de-railing your WTB post Ben...

#13 6 years ago

If its the same indy does that count as one or twice? Someone sell Ben a Xmen. Didnt Ben or Wes have a le at one time?

#14 6 years ago

We both did, now I have the LE. XM is a great game now, marred only by overhype and really bad initial code.

-Wes

#15 6 years ago

He's gonna be tired when he gets home but he'll be one happy camper too!

image.jpg

Meeting guys like Ben (monster baldy) is what this Hobby's about. Makes a huge drive and is in such a cool kid like personality. Great buyer, great person. Pinsiders like him make me wish I lived down the street from you AZ crew

#16 6 years ago

In Temecula with my buddy now, will drive Xmen home tomorrow. It looks sweeeeet.

Eskaybee, awesome to meet you, thanks for the pin and smooth sale, anytime you are in AZ let me know we'll do a pinball tour. Also, your star trek LE is uber sweet, thanks for the play.

Pat and Stu the bally king, pretty happy with Indy still. If Stern keeps making games like Star Trek though I might be swayed one day to switch it out .

-ben

#17 6 years ago

Glad you grabbed your game. Enjoy my friend. Don't listen to Stu, that guy is totally out of space, especially a wide body

#18 6 years ago

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

He's gonna be tired when he gets home but he'll be one happy camper too!

Meeting guys like Ben (monster baldy) is what this Hobby's about. Makes a huge drive and is in such a cool kid like personality. Great buyer, great person. Pinsiders like him make me wish I lived down the street from you AZ crew

image.jpg 302 KB

You sold your xmen?

#21 6 years ago

lol
You missed a fun party last night

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

lol
You missed a fun party last night

I know. Don't remind me

We had too much going on at home to run away to the party

#23 6 years ago

When the sudden change of heart? I've read thousands of posts of your love of the pro version.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Kingoftron:

When the sudden change of heart? I've read thousands of posts of your love of the pro version.

No idea really. I do love xmen pro and already miss it lol. I think it's just the addiction in me wanting to hunt for another game. I have a few games on my radar but honestly don't have anything immediate to replace it. I think deep down I want to get a fgy. But I'm enjoying STLE so much right now I'm not after anything immediate which makes my decision for selling xmen even more awkward. But Bens a great guy; glad it's going to a good home.

#25 6 years ago

Lots of love for X-MEN in AZ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside