(Topic ID: 62519)

WTB: Xenon Playfield

By IceCreamMan

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Doesn't have to be perfect or collectors quality. Looking for something better than what I have now. Must be able to ship to Michigan.

#2 10 years ago

Just watched a CPR playfield end of ebay without selling. Starting bid was $1K.

I know there's more guys hoarding CPR playfields. Isn't someone willing to let 1 go for a reasonable price?

3 weeks later
#3 10 years ago

Bump....still looking

#4 10 years ago

I have one that is decent. I can send pics later. Send me a PM with your email address.

#5 10 years ago

PM Sent. Also they won't likely be re-run at least for a looooong time so don't expect the price to be less than 800 or so.

#6 10 years ago

I have a nos and a cpr gold edition, though every time I list them for sale "someone" always cockblocks me and says that they are going to be re run, which they are not. I paid a couple hundie over 800 for the ones I have so they will be more than that, but I am open to trades for other nos/repro pf's, if that will help anyone.
I always prefer to trade when it comes to pf's or clearcoats.
Anyway good luck. The art style is very expensive to restore, and most are toast, but the good news is if you ever have to sell the game, and you did your restoration right, it will sell for a good profit. One of my customers has done 2 of them this year, and though he replaces the plastics, targets, and whatever is necessary to make it look good enough to go in a nice house without looking like an eyesore, They sell before they are complete, and for a lot of mullah.
It is never hard to sell a game with a new pf-restore for good money because they are rare. Just passing on some wisdom. cheers, ron kruzman

2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-xenon-playfield-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.