• Latest reply 9 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

001-35.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I'm looking for a Xenon apron in good condition. I'd also be happy with an apron decal, and sure wish I'd picked one up from Pinball Rescue sooner. Anyone have any leads??

EDIT: Yes, I've seen the one currently listed on eBay. It's a bit more scratched up than I'd like to get...but might pull the trigger on that one if nothing else comes up.

#2 9 years ago

Have some scratches. I junked a few to restore playfields later this year.
001-35.JPG001-35.JPG001-35.JPG001-35.JPG

#3 9 years ago

Thanks greatwichjohn. Those don't look too bad, but I'm hoping to find a really nice example (or overlay decal). I've got a new CPR playfield and plastics, and a near mint backglass so I'm trying to put together a really nice example of a Xenon.

#4 9 years ago

One quick bump for today...

#5 9 years ago

...morning bump...

#7 9 years ago

THANKS! I haven't seen that - pretty cool. I think I'd still prefer a nice original, but this may work while I'm still looking.

#8 9 years ago

I was thinking of a temp solution while you find a perfect apron. Have this guy print it off for ya.
http://www.arcadeskin.com/index.php/category/48-pinball-apron-skins

#9 9 years ago

That's a great idea - thanks eh97ac~!

#11 9 years ago

These guys also have some Bally apron prints, you might ask them.

ebay.com link: PARAGON Pinball Machine Apron Decal Set

#12 9 years ago

Thanks Gov - I sent 'em an email. ...fingers crossed.

#14 9 years ago

Yep, and I found those by reading the PPS threads that shut them down.

#15 9 years ago

ask them if they sold any to resellers beforehand or something .. worth an email. They are good guys

#16 9 years ago

...bump for a new week. I'm still looking, and I'm known to overpay for parts.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-xenon-apron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.