(Topic ID: 79333)

WTB X MEN LE

By JDubbbs

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdubbbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Sniffing around for an xmen le. Would prefer local, no shipping, cash sale. First choice would be a magneto, but would consider a wolverine.

I have nothing to trade, cash for your game. Please forward price and history on said machine. jdubbbs at gmail dot com.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

It would be helpful to know your location if you prefer local.

Located in Detoilet Michigan....... would travel a few hours each way from there.

#10 10 years ago

They are available, i do have a line on a nib, but feel i can find a huo one around town for about a grand less, also i am not in a hurry to make a purchase, i can wait for the right deal.

I like the feel of the game, and have played it plenty of times, it has what i like in a game. The shot selection is what really has my interest. I dont know all the rules, but it doesnt matter, im not a pro and dont beat my other games often. The art package is my style also, if i would have any complaint, it would be the wolverine backglass. Going magneto due to the darker cabinet and red trim package, going to look great sitting next to the acdc

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

(Sorry to derail) - Good luck on your search,

A bump is never a bad thing , thanks

#12 10 years ago

One bump for the night crowd.......

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Saw one for sale on the San Diego Craigslist about two days ago. Don't know if it sold or not.

Thats a tad to far for me to pick up, but thanks anyways bro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdubbbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-x-men-le?tu=jdubbbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.