Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

02ManFeedsJungleCrows01t.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Let me know what you have .......

#2 10 years ago

Not that I really want to sell my XM LE, but looks like you have a few games on my want list....might be swayed by a trade if that was ever of interest.

#3 10 years ago

I have a Wolverine with shaker, new aux board, Cliffy post mod and Cliffy Shooter lane protector, Mantis Scoop installed, Cliffy scoop protector (have not installed the Cliffy scoop protector).

low plays (probably around 200)

#4 10 years ago

I have one I could bring to Allentown if you're headed that way.

Shaker, post mod, all new white rubber, pinbits plastic protectors installed, Cliffy's and mantis protectors in shooter lane/scoop, custom blue metal blades, custom blue t-molding on head, some CT LED upgrades at scoop and pop bumpers. No AUX board issues from day one and probably around 100 plays or less.

PM if interested.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Whenever someone lists a want to buy an X-Men LE thread it's like road kill with crows.

02ManFeedsJungleCrows01t.jpg02ManFeedsJungleCrows01t.jpg
#6 10 years ago

Yeah, not at all like when people post an Avengers LE WTB thread.
Oh wait... That never happens

#7 9 years ago

Still looking.....anyone want to sell?

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Still looking.....anyone want to sell?

I'm surprised no one's stalked you 13 states away to take their X-Men LE off of their hands.

#9 9 years ago

I know , I am trying to be gullible , but so far to no avail

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

I know , I am trying to be gullible , but so far to no avail

You should not pay anymore than $5K on the dot for this machine. Possibly a little more with mods.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I'm surprised no one's stalked you 13 states away to take their X-Men LE off of their hands.

#12 9 years ago

pm sent

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

This is because X-Men is a kick ass pinball machine. Omega Red wets his bed - Dead Pool

#15 9 years ago

Not mine and I don't know the seller, but here's one:

sandiego.craigslist.org link

#16 9 years ago

There are several out there for sale right now, but none close to me! I feel your pain.

#17 9 years ago

Solid lineup. Good luck in your search. I have always liked my XM

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-x-men-le-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.