WTB X MEN LE

By JDubbbs

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Sniffing around for an xmen le. Would prefer local, no shipping, cash sale. First choice would be a magneto, but would consider a wolverine.

I have nothing to trade, cash for your game. Please forward price and history on said machine. jdubbbs at gmail dot com.

#2 10 years ago

I will sell you my Avengers LE. But my Wolverine will never leave my collection. Good choice my friend. To me its one of Stern's best ever.

#3 10 years ago

It would be helpful to know your location if you prefer local.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

It would be helpful to know your location if you prefer local.

Located in Detoilet Michigan....... would travel a few hours each way from there.

#5 10 years ago

You should have no trouble finding one.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

You should have no trouble finding one.

It is a love hate game. I love it!

#7 10 years ago

delete

#8 10 years ago

Definitely seems that way. I don't think I have ever heard a middle of the road opinion on X-Men. (Sorry to derail) - Good luck on your search,

#9 10 years ago

Yeah should not be hard to find, probably still available NIB. Fun game though, I really enjoy my wolverine.

#10 10 years ago

They are available, i do have a line on a nib, but feel i can find a huo one around town for about a grand less, also i am not in a hurry to make a purchase, i can wait for the right deal.

I like the feel of the game, and have played it plenty of times, it has what i like in a game. The shot selection is what really has my interest. I dont know all the rules, but it doesnt matter, im not a pro and dont beat my other games often. The art package is my style also, if i would have any complaint, it would be the wolverine backglass. Going magneto due to the darker cabinet and red trim package, going to look great sitting next to the acdc

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

(Sorry to derail) - Good luck on your search,

A bump is never a bad thing , thanks

#12 10 years ago

One bump for the night crowd.......

#13 10 years ago

My favorite game at the moment. Good luck in the hunt.

Moved to pinball machines wanted sub forum.

#14 10 years ago

Saw one for sale on the San Diego Craigslist about two days ago. Don't know if it sold or not.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Saw one for sale on the San Diego Craigslist about two days ago. Don't know if it sold or not.

Thats a tad to far for me to pick up, but thanks anyways bro

1 week later
#16 10 years ago

We've got one local to you, if you're interested.

ebay.com link: XMen Magneto Limited Edition Pinball 16 of 250 Made

#17 10 years ago

Finding an X-Men for sale is like finding dirt in your back yard.

#18 10 years ago

Red magnetos still available nib. Make some calls.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Finding an X-Men for sale is like finding dirt in your back yard.

You must not have played 1.5 yet. Probably won't be the case for too much longer.

#20 10 years ago

I've got one for sale... I'm in Toronto. About a 3hr drive.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from JDubbbs:

Going magneto due to the darker cabinet and red trim package

Hell yeah, man. I never understood the fawning over the Wolverine version...Magneto looks fantastic.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

You must not have played 1.5 yet. Probably won't be the case for too much longer.

We've gone through this. Many like myself hate the layout of the game. Doesn't matter how good the code gets. Many do like the layout and so they can enjoy. But, if you're saying that a new code is all of a sudden going to make every X-Men fly off of EBay then I definitely think you're miscalculating demand.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Many like myself hate the layout of the game.

What do you hate about the layout? Seems pretty sweet to me.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What do you hate about the layout? Seems pretty sweet to me.

I like more open games in the middle. I think the Wolverine figure just ruins the game for me as well as the fact that when you don't make the lane shots it's drain city. When I come home from work it seems like "work" to play it. I need something a little more casual and fun. It would be a good machine for tournaments I would think though.

#25 10 years ago

It's not a game for the 'casual' player. Nothing about XMLE is easy... it gives nothing up for free. This is why I like it.
Easier games get tired fast at my place. This game rewards you for playing well and punishes you if you're off.
If I didn't need the space and funds, I'd keep it longer.

#26 10 years ago

Do wolverine and magneto usually sell for about the same price? Or is one more sought after than he other?

#27 10 years ago

Dubbs, i think there is a huo pro for sale down river, i'd grab that one. pro is better imho

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-x-men-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.