You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shit_pickle.png
#1 10 years ago

looking for an x files in decent shape. thanks, joe

#3 10 years ago

Easy... I might be looking for one as well around MGC time...

#4 10 years ago

Why? are you shooting a video of what TNT does inside a pinball machine?

#5 10 years ago

I liked the show and think it would be a cool game to have. I know its not very popular on this site, and I havent personally played one but it cant be all that bad.

#6 10 years ago

x files is cool, id like to get one at the right price.

#7 10 years ago

Trust no one

BTW Dana Scully came out recently. Wonder if I could get her & Amy Pond to get all gingered on me

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from darkfaith:

x files is cool, id like to get one at the right price.

I hear you, other than free, what do think would be a good price. Im looking for possibly a project pin.

#9 10 years ago

theres 2 for sale near me one is 2100 (no way) the other is 1600. both machines have sat unsold for quite some time, but i may pull the trigger on one if i could get it to 1500 or below

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Tinman761:

I liked the show and think it would be a cool game to have. I know its not very popular on this site, and I havent personally played one but it cant be all that bad.

OMG, you havn't played it? I like the show. But the pinball machine is the WORST DMD game EVER made. EVER! Street Fighter 2 is almost as bad if not tied. Horrible horrible game. I wouldn't even pay $600 for one, it's that bad.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

OMG, you havn't played it? I like the show. But the pinball machine is the WORST DMD game EVER made. EVER! street fighter 2 is almost as bad if not tied. Horrible horrible game. I wouldn't even pay $600 for one, it's that bad.

I'll take Sega's X-Files and raise you a Sega South Park.

#12 10 years ago

Tinman, I also recommend you play one first.

I'm a huge Star Wars Fan, and Sega's Star Wars Trilogy is absolutely awful - AWFUL!

#13 10 years ago

yea, that game kinda sucks too, but at least South park is entertaining for what it is. The rules are actually somewhat fun, and shots are good. Xfiles has nothing going for it. Shit art package. Shit playfield layout. Shit sounds. Shit shit shit pickle.

shit_pickle.pngshit_pickle.png
#14 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Trust no one
BTW Dana Scully came out recently. Wonder if I could get her & Amy Pond to get all gingered on me

I saw her on a show recently, she's looking pretty hot!

#15 10 years ago

I played a couple games on one recently, and actually enjoyed it... It's not brilliant, but I think it's fun.

...Then again, I enjoy Shaq Attaq, so I think most here would agree I have piss-poor taste in games.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

I'll take Sega's X-Files and raise you a Sega South Park.

lol. once again, i really really like another game most hate...i think south park is awesome...very simple game, no modes, but im a huge fan of the show, so i think that helps me overlook a lot of it faults.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from darkfaith:

lol. once again, i really really like another game most hate...i think south park is awesome...very simple game, no modes, but im a huge fan of the show, so i think that helps me overlook a lot of it faults.

well then. for your being a trooper and willing to play the games most of us would walk by. I hope the negative press I give, gets you one cheap. Because even at that. I think you got ripped off.

#18 10 years ago

Weve got a x-files in line to be gone through. It will be ready in a month or so at our warrenville Illinois location

#19 10 years ago

schusler, do you know of one locally?

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Tinman761:

schusler, do you know of one locally?

I don't....

Well the guy that posted above me said he has one for sale.

I bought from him before, great seller!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-x-files-in-ilinois-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.