(Topic ID: 80089)

WTB - WWF Royal Rumble in MI, OH, IN....

By Solach

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by whisper
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Solach.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hello all!

I'm in the market for my first pin. Looking for a WWFRR in solid shape and 100% functioning condition. I have a budget of $1500. Doesn't matter if there is no topper or fancy leds. Please no projects, I have no experience in maintenance and I would like to start from a decent shape pin and learn to fix when a issue occurs.

Thank you

#4 10 years ago

Whoa! That would be nice, but my budget is going to be around $1200-$1500 range. Like to pick around my state if possible so I don't have to get involved in shipping and that I could try it before I buy it.

#6 10 years ago

Thanks Tsskinne, I appreciate the gesture. Part of me feels that I shouldn't be picky and to broaden my wishlist. But this pin is a family favorite and hopefully I will stay patient and to keep digging till I find one. Take care.

#7 10 years ago

Bumping

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for the good luck wishes. This is my first time getting involved in buying a pinball machine. So I am too timid going the shipping route. Also on a very tight budget of no more than $1500. Have to sacrifice getting extra goodies like your nice translite and additional shipping cost to get the pin I really want. Good luck to you sir on your translite auction

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Good luck, it was my first pin, highly recommend. great fun, don't forget to chuck on some old-school Hasbro figures where they fit, makes the game look a lot more inviting, real big game to have no toys on the playfield...

Definitely going to add a few of those figures. What would I use to make the figures stick without risking doing damage on whatever surface they will go to?

#13 10 years ago

Still looking for a WWFRR. Thanks $1500

#14 10 years ago

Still looking. I'm might be willing to travel to parts of Ohio or Indiana. Thank you.

1 week later
#15 10 years ago

Just missed out on this pin near Chicago at the price I was looking for from CL going to dig a little longer for this pin, otherwise I'm just going to settle on buying whatever is available I guess.

#18 10 years ago

Ha thanks Pete! You never know, you might hear from me.

Quoted from RDReynolds:

I think there's going to be one at the Louisville show for sale this weekend.

Can I get some contact info if you have it? I know someone that is heading down to that show and I might be able to make some arrangements.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

One is on the Chicago CL for $1,500. Looks pretty nice.

Thanks for the look out Waldo. That is the exact pin I was going for but the person said that two other people were ahead of me. Got a text message last night saying that it is sold. So bummed!

#23 10 years ago

That sounds helpful. I'm not familiar what tempest is. Is this a app, website or something within CL for set up?

#25 10 years ago

Thank you jasonp, going to give it a try.

#27 10 years ago

Dude! Why can't this be closer. I appreciate the post but it's over a days drive. Wonder what shipping would be? Of course I'm not sure if I'm ready to set up shipping. Thanks boise_d!

#29 10 years ago

It has been sold. Might of been a scam. After I email the person , I got almost a immediate response saying it was sold and he told me how I can get one just like it from this auction site that he linked on the email. Also, the email from the response was a different email than the one I replied to. It was worth a shot.

Really want to say thanks to all the pinsiders whose been going out of their way to help me out on this. Just wanted to share my appreciation. That's all.

#31 10 years ago

Whoa 4 years!? Man, going to be patient, but I will crack well before then. Glad you got yours. Enjoy it good sir

#37 10 years ago

I personally like the theme only because I grew up watching these wrestlers. Looked into shipping avenues before knowing it was a scam so I was really considering it. It's a fun pin. Lots of different modes to keep your interest, the downfall is the outdated theme because it's from a different era and lack of toys. Oh and it does have a slow flow to it.

#39 10 years ago

Thanks aobrien5! I will call them, but because they are a business, I bet they are going to want more than what I have. The are close to Chicago too. Guessing they are the ones that bought the pin I was going for this past week for $1500. Still going to try. Thank you!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Solach.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wwf-royal-rumble-in-mi?tu=Solach and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.