Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by scottc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Hello,

If anyone is interested in selling their WOZ LE I can offer $7500 depending on the location. If you have an LE ordered from Abel Electronics that would make it even easier as I'm not that far from them.

Thank you

#2 11 years ago

Bump. Please someone sell me an LE, lol.

#3 11 years ago

Get a regular one for less. No ones coming off an LE for that amount.

#4 11 years ago

I would love to get a WOZ LE and I would pay more then that. The regular ones are going for $7K.....you are never going to land that for $7.5K....my guess is you are looking at $9K or more...but good luck to you !!!

Just trying to help you out...you are going to have to pay a lot more to get anyone to "bite" in my opinion....the people on this board are very knowledgable and nobody is going to let one go for $7.5K but you may get REALLY LUCKY so I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

#5 11 years ago

Thanks for the tips. I'll be getting a standard if I can't get an LE. At this point I wonder when we can expect standards to ship?

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks for the tips. I'll be getting a standard if I can't get an LE. At this point I wonder when we can expect standards to ship?

If you buy from a distributor it depends on when they ordered. Regs will be made before all LEs.
I bought a regular from Buddy, goes by Doughslingers on Pinside. He has one Reg left at 7300 that includes a shaker and Invisiglass.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I know of 4 that changed hands in the last 2 weeks for $7,500. Patience.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Hello,
If anyone is interested in selling their WOZ LE I can offer $7500 depending on the location. If you have an LE ordered from Abel Electronics that would make it even easier as I'm not that far from them.
Thank you

Go see Jill at Abel.

You won't regret it.

#9 11 years ago

Just wait a few months and you'll see some HOUs pop up at good prices I believe. 1,000 is a lot of games and many on here have demonstrated they have no patience with code issues or stop and go games. Some will pop up.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Were those sold through Pinside for that price?

#11 11 years ago

I am sure there will be a few here and there that pop up but don't you think the wait will be much longer due to the fact many wont even have their games for months. Then you add the fact that if it is a very good game to begin with having only the basic code it wouldn't make sense selling it then after waiting so long until you at least play a close to finished code. I think I am talking myself out of even considering selling to fund the Hobbit LE. No way for me $7.5k gets my game. There may be some additional fence sitters left tho. Good luck with securing your game!

#12 11 years ago

More like $7800 to $8000.

#13 11 years ago

$8K at this point is a good deal for a WOZECLE.

#14 11 years ago

I would say 8k or more since I already had offers of 8k and turned them down.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'd take odds on that one. 6500 guy makes 1k now. Maybe a 7500 guy wants to move on. Take it now while you can if you are on the fence.

#16 11 years ago

We do have a customer who will sell his LE. He is asking $9000. He said if he sells it for that than he will buy a standard from us. We have not told anybody about this. We have fairly low numbers for standard Woz though.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

I'd take odds on that one. 6500 guy makes 1k now. Maybe a 7500 guy wants to move on. Take it now while you can if you are on the fence.

Anyone that got in at $6500 will probably be the first to get their games so at this point why bail unless you need the cash? I do understand the need for cash but the market for an LE seems to be greater than $7500 so someone selling is leaving money on the table.

I also appreciate the idea that there will be HUO games FS once the game lands in peoples home but considering the code will not be done for a while Id also think these will change hands infrequently as buyers wait for completed code.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

as buyers wait for completed code.

Thats what got me out.. i had already waited for a year and a half so why sell off games i am currently enjoying to make space for a game that will not even be finished when i get it? I have been bashing Stern for a while on this point and I figure JJP got his funding and is moving along so my good faith ran out.. now its show me time.

#19 11 years ago
#20 11 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Were those sold through Pinside for that price?

3 of 4 on Pinside. After I got mine here, 2 others asked if I had a lead on any others from other responses I may have received. Both emailed back and said they found one. Same price.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just wait a few months and you'll see some HOUs pop up at good prices I believe. 1,000 is a lot of games and many on here have demonstrated they have no patience with code issues or stop and go games. Some will pop up.

Agreed, I just have a hard time believing these will go crazy once officially released. The LE produced are mote than what I would consider to make them rare and, sorry guys, played it at TPF and it was kind of dull. Great looking and high quality but, not talking code, it had me wanting more. I know that all depends on the player but I'm betting there are several LE owners that will feel the same after they get to play it.

#22 11 years ago

There is a reason that Black SM sells for a whole lot more at 500 units and Woz is unique and special...don't think there will be a whole lot of Woz le for sale at that price after its out...might as well just buy a standard, basically the same pin...

My #81 ain't goin anywhere, neither is my Hobbit #81 or the next JJP music, movie and surprise theme....

The fact that Ritchie alluded to Stern taking on the quality control issue big time is in direct response to what they see with JJP and Woz....they didn't care too much about it before

But I will say that I love my Lotr Le, SM, Wpt and soon to be AC/DC which rocks!

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The fact that Ritchie alluded to Stern taking on the quality control issue big time is in direct response to what they see with JJP and Woz....they didn't care too much about it before.

Exactly!! This is what I'm the most excited about for the future of pinball. Doesn't matter whether you are in Stern's corner or JJP's corner.

#24 11 years ago

Exactly!! This is what I'm the most excited about for the future of pinball. Doesn't matter whether you are in Stern's corner or JJP's corner.

I'm in BOTH corners!!!.....It's all good for pinball, need that QC stepping up for Star Trek!...

And I played a ton of games on AC/DC this week and the quality is really and feel is really good to me....

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I also appreciate the idea that there will be HUO games FS once the game lands in peoples home but considering the code will not be done for a while Id also think these will change hands infrequently as buyers wait for completed code.

The opposite is also true. Plenty of people will not wait for "completed code", especially those whose main reason (or one of their main reasons) for buying into WOZ was the fact that it would ship with completed code, unlike Stern.

Why do you have to be in either's corner?

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Why do you have to be in either's corner?

I should have said either, neither or both...

#27 11 years ago

Like most pins, this one will be available once people get it delivered at HUO prices. Some guys just play new games and then move on to the next thing. Long term may be different, who knows, but right after it starts appearing in home game rooms they will pop up for sale. Even more if incomplete code is part of the delivery. If you watch pinside you will see them come up here.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

If you watch pinside you will see them come up here.

Not for less than 7500, imho, unless it plays like a turd, which i highly doubt with Keith doing the rules....that's Keith doing the rules...ie Lotr, Wpt, TSSP, etc. No, it won't suck...

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Thats what got me out.. i had already waited for a year and a half so why sell off games i am currently enjoying to make space for a game that will not even be finished when i get it? I have been bashing Stern for a while on this point and I figure JJP got his funding and is moving along so my good faith ran out.. now its show me time.

That's certainly understandable. I bought in for a WOZ reg but most of the money on my end is from a trade of a game that I am holding onto until my game arrives which certainly eases the waiting game. Also being later in the run I do hope the code is much further along because I don't plan on hitting a start button until it is in its fully functioning state.

Quoted from RobT:

The opposite is also true. Plenty of people will not wait for "completed code", especially those whose main reason (or one of their main reasons) for buying into WOZ was the fact that it would ship with completed code, unlike Stern.

That could certainly be true but Im taking into account the patience that has already been shown.
The onus will then be on Keith to make WOZ what it will be.

People may cast me as a Kool-aid drinker for being a WOZ buyer but I consider myself a pragmatist.
I full well know that WOZ may be a stinker but this is a hobby about experience. There was nothing like playing that first game of pinball that gets you hooked. Nothing like that first game on the game that makes you NEED to own it(was BSD for me).

I have yet to have a NIB experience and outside of lucking on a B/W in somebodies storage space I just don't see it happening. Cracking the box to a pin is something I do want to experience in this hobby and at some point you just have to sign up.

I do wish JJP had finished this pin quicker but it certainly seems like he would have too.

I dont post to these threads much because everyone starts slinging shit and I just don't see the point in spending time doing that. I think JJPs introduction has really divided hobbyist and I think that it is unfortunate that the vibe around WOZ wasn't more positive.

Hope the OP does get one for $7500 I just didn't think they could be had at that price.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Like most pins, this one will be available once people get it delivered at HUO prices. Some guys just play new games and then move on to the next thing. Long term may be different, who knows, but right after it starts appearing in home game rooms they will pop up for sale. Even more if incomplete code is part of the delivery. If you watch pinside you will see them come up here.

I think eventually games will be available at HUO prices but likely not for 6 months or longer. Sure there will be people that sell them right away, but I think these early sellers will be able to sell at a premium because of the rate at which JJP is manufacturing games (I know he stated 15 per day but that seems optimistic to me). With roughly 1500 sold between the LE and standard it's going to take 6 months or longer just to get these games in the hands of the people that already ordered the game. If Joe Schmo walks in off the street and orders a game tomorrow, it could very well be 2014 by the time he gets his game. People will want their games right away and would likely pay more for a barely used HUO and get the game right now rather than have to wait 6 months. However once JJP is caught up on production and this wait time is decreased prices will start to come down.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

That could certainly be true but Im taking into account the patience that has already been shown.

That is a good point. Of course not everyone has been in on WOZ for years, there are more recent purchasers too. But then again, they won't have their WOZ for quite awhile anyway, so theirs won't be on the market anytime soon.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That is a good point. Of course not everyone has been in on WOZ for years, there are more recent purchasers too. But then again, they won't have their WOZ for quite awhile anyway, so theirs won't be on the market anytime soon.

exactly my thought.

#33 11 years ago

I'm a year in, with many months to go. I'm not about to bail, and I think many others feel the same way. I'm eager to get my game.

#34 11 years ago

noob q's here.....whats the difference from the Oz Le and the standard?

#35 11 years ago

Eager was like last year. Now the reality of a long wait still remaining has sunk in. I did not order until 2/2012 so in pinball terms I still have 2 or 3 Sterns to go before I get mine. Maybe even a third party machine delivery - yeah, right If I was at the front of the line I would be eager.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from PinHeadz:

noob q's here.....whats the difference from the Oz Le and the standard?

Green hardware and ramps, shaker, invisiglass and a different topper. Game play is identical.

#37 11 years ago

Playing the game made me eager again.

#38 11 years ago

plus, different signed apron, extras in the goodie bag, discount on parts, some form of limited edition signed plaque which could be the apron and maybe some more surprises.

#39 11 years ago

I've got an extra WOZECLE I will sell for $11k now. After release the price is NLA. Not your cup of tea? Fine by me, I'll keep them both. No hurry to sell either one.

Chris.

#40 11 years ago

thx!

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

plus, different signed apron, extras in the goodie bag, discount on parts, some form of limited edition signed plaque which could be the apron and maybe some more surprises.

Thanks James, I knew I was forgetting something. I'm beat after 3 days of TPF.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Anyone that got in at $6500 will probably be the first to get their games so at this point why bail unless you need the cash? I do understand the need for cash but the market for an LE seems to be greater than $7500 so someone selling is leaving money on the table.

"why bail unless you need the cash?"

Just one of many possible reasons why op will probably pick up the game for his stated price, if he has patience. Time will tell.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

If Joe Schmo walks in off the street and orders a game tomorrow, it could very well be 2014 by the time he gets his game. People will want their games right away and would likely pay more for a barely used HUO and get the game right now rather than have to wait 6 months. However once JJP is caught up on production and this wait time is decreased prices will start to come down.

You so sure?? Someone feel free to correct me, aren't the low end regular WOZ's coming out first?? Wasn't that the comment at Expo that most missed????

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

I've got an extra WOZECLE I will sell for $11k now. After release the price is NLA. Not your cup of tea? Fine by me, I'll keep them both. No hurry to sell either one.
Chris.

Wow, what a generous offer Chris. Buy with confidence folks. Another good one for the hobby.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

You so sure?? Someone feel free to correct me, aren't the low end regular WOZ's coming out first?? Wasn't that the comment at Expo that most missed????

It seems that I read the same thing somewhere in the last day or two and I just glossed over it thinking that no way it was true, but now I wonder.

I know some WOZECLE early buyers that will be pretty upset if this is true!

#46 11 years ago

The only delay would be to make the LE truly unique. Maybe more in store for the LE than we know?

#47 11 years ago

What I heard from Jack via Skype on Saturday was that mixed in with the ECLE run would be some regulars. This will allow him to get games to distributors and operators. I'm near the end of the ECLE run and I understand the need to get the game out in the public eye. A healthy JJP will be worth a few more weeks of waiting. I've got a real life to live in the meantime.

#48 11 years ago

Some distributors bought Regs along with LEs so makes sense they would get them at the same time.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Some distributors bought Regs along with LEs so makes sense they would get them at the same time.

I had many customers who did not want the green powder coating, they wanted it to look like a Bally/Williams pin since the game play is the same, plus it was cheaper. I sold three to one more standards than ECLEWOZ before the LE sold out. It is the wish of many that JJP becomes the new WMS Industries or Williams Electronics games since they are using licensed parts with new technology.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

What I heard from Jack via Skype on Saturday was that mixed in with the ECLE run would be some regulars. This will allow him to get games to distributors and operators. I'm near the end of the ECLE run and I understand the need to get the game out in the public eye. A healthy JJP will be worth a few more weeks of waiting. I've got a real life to live in the meantime.

Why should distributors get regulars to sell to customers who haven't paid anything yet while those of us who have paid a long time ago would have to wait even longer?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 91.00
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wozle-7500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.