Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

anim_22.gif
beatdeadhorsef9yp.gif
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Title says it all. Would love buy an LE from someone who is looking to bail. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but putting it out there.

#2 11 years ago

JJP said he has a waiting list. You could get on the list if you did not do it yet. Good luck

#3 11 years ago

What is the MSRP of the LE?

#4 11 years ago

Emailed Jack this morning. Right now the LE is $7500. I may just buy a standard and upgrade along the way. With the exception of the signatures and side rails, the standard may be the way to go. Hopefully I hear from Jack or get in touch with someone from JJP by Monday.

#5 11 years ago

The LE is MSRP $7500 if you can find one at that price. The regular version is $7000 not $6500 anymore.
Automated Services has the LE for $8995.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Emailed Jack this morning. Right now the LE is $7500. I may just buy a standard and upgrade along the way. With the exception of the signatures and side rails, the standard may be the way to go. Hopefully I hear from Jack or get in touch with someone from JJP by Monday.

Dude just buy a standard once they are in stock. Why deposit your savings into JJP's account for 6-12 mos?

Why pay $7000 now for the unlimited standard model that you won't see until 2013?

By the time JJP makes 1000+ machines & gets to yours someone else will tire or dislike their WOZ & put it up for sale. Prices won't go through the roof as WOZ will be a loooong run with tons made if they have their way. If they don't have their way then JJP closes & WOZ owners are stuck.

So since you missed the LE boat just sit tight & buy one HUO or a NIB regular?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Dude just buy a standard once they are in stock. Why deposit your savings into JJP's account for 6-12 mos?

Why pay $7000 now for the unlimited standard model that you won't see until 2013?

By the time JJP makes 1000+ machines & gets to yours someone else will tire or dislike their WOZ & put it up for sale. Prices won't go through the roof as WOZ will be a loooong run with tons made if they have their way. If they don't have their way then JJP closes & WOZ owners are stuck.

So since you missed the LE boat just sit tight & buy one HUO or a NIB regular?

da man makes sense! What I would do if I hadn't already caught the LE balloon ride from Kansas.

#8 11 years ago

The LE is MSRP $7500 if you can find one at that price. The regular version is $7000 not $6500 anymore.

The standard is still $6500 until 8/1 if the website is to be believed.

#9 11 years ago

At $8,995 I would have to really consider selling.

#10 11 years ago

OP: What is your location?

#12 11 years ago

Where we're you 4 months ago

#13 11 years ago

Buying an AFM and paying off bills. LMAO.

#14 11 years ago

I bought a reg version and upgraded the glass and a shaker. Personally wasnt a big fan of the green trim so no loss for me there. The only reason I see buying someones spot now would be if you could get an earlier place in line.

#15 11 years ago

Hey Taylor. Will Jack do that for you? Obviously the glass I can do on my own. Shaker too. So if I can save some cash right now the regular version may be fine. Basically all we are talking about then are side rails and signatures, correct?

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Hey Taylor. Will Jack do that for you? Obviously the glass I can do on my own. Shaker too. So if I can save some cash right now the regular version may be fine. Basically all we are talking about then are side rails and signatures, correct?

And the topper of questionable niftyness

#17 11 years ago

Well..the topper wouldn't fit where my pins are..so that is not really part of the equation.

And the standards are numbered too, right? Thinking I am going to pull the trigger.

#18 11 years ago

first 1000 standards are numbered.

#19 11 years ago

Jack will sell you what ever you want, or at least that's what he said at the Texas pinball show a few months back. I guess that means an LE is only "limited" in terms of what the customer wants to pay for. If you want to buy all the LE features than it probably would have been more cost effective to buy an LE outright, but just because the first 1000 LEs are all sold doesn't mean you can't get one. I think you'll get what you want either way, just takes time.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

I ordered mine from "Doughslingers" here on Pinside. He's been great to work with. Hit me up if want contact info.

#21 11 years ago

http://thecoindropshere.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=306&idcategory=2

These guys are hard to get in touch with sometimes but are good peeps. There price isn't a steal but it is a grand less than automated ripoffs.

#22 11 years ago

Thanks to Taylor and Doughslingers for getting me back in. Standard with Invisiglass and Shaker. Can't wait!

#23 11 years ago

I got in late on the LE and got #704 and it was 7K this was I think in Feb of this year.. I had to pay half already then other half on deliv of game. I think it sold out shortly after that as I almost passed on the preorder yet I am really glad that I didn't

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Everyone seems to forget about the mirrored backglass instead of a translite, big difference and I don't know if you are going to be able to upgrade a standard. I believe Invisiglass is also only on the LE, but of course you can upgrade the standard for $350

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Everyone seems to forget about the mirrored backglass instead of a translite, big difference and I don't know if you are going to be able to upgrade a standard. I believe Invisiglass is also only on the LE, but of course you can upgrade the standard for $350

My understanding is that the backglass on the reg is also mirrorred and Invisiglass can be added. Only difference is trim color and topper.

#26 11 years ago

Trim Kit, Topper, Invisiglass, and shaker motor are the differeences.
Pre order standards now for a numbered game 1-1000 ( random numbers are left), with skaker motor and invisiglass included for $7300.00
Pincades your Chicagoland distributor.
Also have invisiglass in stock.
219-924-Pins
JT

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Like I said:

Thanks to Taylor and Doughslingers for getting me back in. Standard with Invisiglass and Shaker.

Great deal BTW. Not sure if there is a different background, but since the majority of the backbox is LCD, not really concerned if it is mirrored or not.

#28 11 years ago

The mirrored BG looks very nice.

#29 11 years ago

From Jack:

From Jack concerning the standards. (Pricing has been edited out)

Remember, the only differences between the ECLEWOZ and WOZ are:

Chrome molding not Emerald Green

No Shaker Motor included - can be added for xxx

No INVISIGLASS(tm) included - can be added for xxx

Games are still numbered up to the first 1,000 games too!

#30 11 years ago

I also got in late but got the shaker and invisiglass and free delivery, seems like a great deal if the game is as good as I think it will be.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I also got in late but got the shaker and invisiglass and free delivery, seems like a great deal if the game is as good as I think it will be.

Agreed. The buzz has died down a bit in the past couple of weeks due to the latest delays, but I truly believe that we are going to see a stunning game released at the end of this long road. I'll have this game for years; I'm willing to wait a few more weeks to ensure that this is all that it seems it can be. What we've seen so far has been amazing.

Post edited by txstargazer3 : Typo

#32 11 years ago

What about the interactive topper?

#33 11 years ago

Its too bad about the delays. Alot of people including me were under the impression that the op system was functioning which was stated at the MGC 2011. Ive spoken with 2 people who have cancelled in the last 10 days and have requested refunds as they have other obligations. It sounds like Jack has others wanting to fill their shoes. Im sure Jack is doing everything possible to get this resolved.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Its too bad about the delays. Alot of people including me were under the impression that the op system was functioning which was stated at the MGC 2011. Ive spoken with 2 people who have cancelled in the last 10 days and have requested refunds as they have other obligations. It sounds like Jack has others wanting to fill their shoes. Im sure Jack is doing everything possible to get this resolved.

People are canceling because they were told one thing & later discovered another.

I am one of those people.

A lie is a lie.

A setback is a setback.

But to say something has been completed only to say 6 months later it's a setback... Well that's a damn lie.

I hope JJP does well & when machines are in stock I will be a customer. Until then it's buyer beware, that's not pessimistic it's common sense from before the TronLE days.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

People are canceling because they were told one thing & later discovered another.
I am one of those people.
A lie is a lie.
A setback is a setback.
But to say something has been completed only to say 6 months later it's a setback... Well that's a damn lie.
I hope JJP does well & when machines are in stock I will be a customer. Until then it's buyer beware, that's not pessimistic it's common sense from before the TronLE days.

Very true. I think the game will be in everyones home, who ordered, but the big question is: when. Things need time as far as working out bugs and make sure the OS is operating well under any conditions. With the heat wave, normal voltage is stressed right now and things need to be able to put up with the different "climates". I'm having older ballast burn out on me left and right due to the strain. The age is just pushing them over the edge I think.

Anyway. Some people have the luxury of spending between $6000-$8000 (depending on the mood of web site) on a game that hasn't been delivered after....18 months and is ok having it delivered whenever it gets done. Others just want what they paid for and were told they'd receive when mentioned on a handful of projected delivery dates, nothing more, nothing less. Everyone is entitled to that.

I know the delivery dates were "goals" and not promises....but still. Someone point out a company outside of pinball that his this business model. I'm not a JJP basher, I just want to point some things out.

#36 11 years ago

whoever wants out and wants to sell there machine Pincades has a list of customers wanting them. the phone has been ringing for over a month from people looking for a ECLEWOZ
LMK we'll find them a new home.
JT
Pincades
219-924-Pins

#37 11 years ago

YES! By all means! If you don't want to wait...Get Out.
Nobody is forcing anyone to stay in.

beatdeadhorsef9yp.gifbeatdeadhorsef9yp.gif

#38 11 years ago

The beating a dead horse thing has been beaten to death.

#39 11 years ago

How about this then?

anim_22.gifanim_22.gif

#40 11 years ago

I have to say, I am fine waiting a few more months since I just got back in. If I was still in from my initial order way back when...yeah..I'd be more than a little impatient.

#42 11 years ago

I asked on the owners group. "Can someone buy a reg. WOZ and then make it a WOZLE?"

I am seeing a trend of people buying the reg. version of the WOZ and adding everything to make it a WOZLE. Do you all remember this update? Can you buy everything on this list from JJP? Just wondering if there is anything that will make the LE Unique anymore?

Jack responded......The differences in the WOZLE........"Different Apron, different topper, different rails, no INVISIGLASS or
Shaker, limited to 1,000 which WOZ will not be. Different certificate,
different plaque (only first 1,000 WOZ will get plaque, number and
certificate)

Mirror BG on ECLEWOZ only "

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

"Different Apron, different topper, different rails, no INVISIGLASS or
certificate)

Much less difference on BSM and regular SM yet look at the price disparity....collectibility factor..

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Much less difference on BSM and regular SM yet look at the price disparity....collectibility factor..

I also don't think Jack wants to tell us everything so there could be surprises when the game is delivered

#45 11 years ago

You can make the WoZ an LE. Is that a WINO? (Woz In Name Only)?

The shaker and invisiglass can be added at the factory, so the only thing missing would be the side rails, lockdown and legs. Oh, the signatures on the apron too. Now wouldn't it be cooler if you brought your apron, to say a pinball show like Allentown, and saw Jack and had him sign it personally? To me, that would be somewhat cooler than having the sigs painted on the apron.

Back Alley is doing the powder coating and they will most likely be able to do the same if you send them the parts.

Recent postings by Jack indicate there will be a mirror backglass on all machines.

So the answer is yes. You can go standard and make it a WINO.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Oh, the signatures on the apron too. Now wouldn't it be cooler if you brought your apron, to say a pinball show like Allentown, and saw Jack and had him sign it personally? To me, that would be somewhat cooler than having the sigs painted on the apron.

i believe that there are more signatures than just Jack's. While you might find one or two of the guys at a show, i doubt you will find them all. With that said, i think it would be cool to order an extra apron and see how many of the team you can get to sign it over the years.

it would be like having a lord of the rings, or star trek next generation or similiar and going to a convention and getting the cast to sign their picture. i would be something to show everyone just how much of a geek you are (and i consider myself to be a geek too so there is no offense intended).

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

You can make the WoZ an LE. Is that a WINO? (Woz In Name Only)?
The shaker and invisiglass can be added at the factory, so the only thing missing would be the side rails, lockdown and legs. Oh, the signatures on the apron too. Now wouldn't it be cooler if you brought your apron, to say a pinball show like Allentown, and saw Jack and had him sign it personally? To me, that would be somewhat cooler than having the sigs painted on the apron.
Back Alley is doing the powder coating and they will most likely be able to do the same if you send them the parts.
Recent postings by Jack indicate there will be a mirror backglass on all machines.
So the answer is yes. You can go standard and make it a WINO.

From the post above Jack said that the topper is different on the LE and the mirrored backglass is only on the LE. Also, the apron is different on the LE.

Quote: Jack responded......The differences in the WOZLE........"Different Apron, different topper, different rails, no INVISIGLASS or
certificate)

#48 11 years ago

I saw that. Didn't think about the topper since I will not be using it so never considered it a factor for myself.

Still not sure if the apron is different or different by nor having signatures?

I have seen other communications from JJP where there is no mention of the back glass. See what I posted above. Not saying it won't be the case, but somehow the information from the source is not always in sync.

#49 11 years ago

Sucks about the BG. I asked about this back in March as was told that the regular was mirrored as well.

#50 11 years ago

I think it is cool that the LE will have a few things that the REG. WOZ wont. That is what makes it collectible. That is why I have been waiting for my WOZLE #31 for almost 1.5 years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-woz-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.