(Topic ID: 107580)

WTB : WoZ

By PinJeff

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinJeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

So a local Pinsider was nice enough to let me stop by his house this weekend to play his WoZ. I was very impressed. Liked it enough to now want to purchase one myself.

Let me know if you have one to sell.

I would prefer a WoZ ECLE or 75th, but I will consider a Standard as well. Will consider NIB or HUO. Not interested in anything routed. The game has to be in perfect condition. Finally, if NIB, I am only interested in recent builds. I don't want to deal with the board issues.

I am located in NJ, so cost to ship/deliver would have to be included.

Thanks.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You can save 2-3 grand by buying HUO

Agreed. That is why I am open to a HUO in good shape. Just thinking that maybe someone who preordered decided that the game is not right for them.

Quoted from MikeS:

although then you may be left without a warranty

Is that true? Does a private sale of a HUO game lose the warranty?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Who's the nice guy that let you play his machine

Just some crazy guy who was passionate about his WoZ. Wow, what a machine.

I could understand that it may not be a favorite of everyone, but I really don't understand the hate it gets from some people. To me it represents the next generation of what a pinball machine can be. I think its great.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinJeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-woz-1?tu=PinJeff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.