Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dj_xwing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

R&B sold so I'm starting the search for my next pin...looking for a player's quality or better World Poker Tour or Stargate...located in the western burbs of Chicago but willing to travel to surrounding states for the right deal...also willing to ship if the price is right.

Let me know if you have one you're looking to sell or know of someone who does.

Thanks!

Mark

#3 9 years ago

Bumping back up

#4 9 years ago

Added Stargate to the list

#5 9 years ago

I have a nice Stargate near Wausau WI for $2100.

#6 9 years ago

Wow, I would never put these 2 games in the same level of want. WPT is simply awesome, probably my #1 favorite pin (with MANY #2s on the list, and a whole lot of close #3's, I guess). OTOH, I never liked the feel or gameplay of SG. Played it a lot in league back in the day, don't see it much now, but it was clearly on my "rather not play" list. Focus on the WPT--it has huge long-lived home appeal. Tons of strategy (best integrated rules/shots of any pin ever, IMO), great flow, cool sound. OK, and a creepy translite!

#7 9 years ago

I'm hoping to eventually own both...you're right, very different gameplay...Gottliebs play differently than any other pin...but I'm also looking for some variety in my smaller collection...WPTs seem to be much harder to come by!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-world-poker-tour-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.