Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Syco54645
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider syco54645.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hello. I am looking to buy a world cup soccer. I would be willing to part with my bride of pinbot and some cash if desired. Would prefer not to ship so looking for something within an 8 hour drive of Pittsburgh. Will not rule shipping out completely depending on what comes up and if the price is right.

here are a few pics of bop. wanted to make sure I showed any and all damage that I know about. https://plus.google.com/photos/112571041434550165786/albums/5884953309376440545?banner=pwa

#2 10 years ago

Bump still looking. Had a few hits but nothing materialized as of yet.

#3 10 years ago

Deal fell through. Still looking.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Good luck with the search!

Thanks! Proving fruitless so far...

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Two days is a brief period; just keep bumping about once per day and you'll eventually find what you are seeking.

Yeah, I was being facetious. there are a ton out there so I know that it will show up.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

There was a recent Mr. Pinball ad for one in either NH or VT that sounded very nice and was under 2K. Even with shipping, it could be one to consider.
Did you see that add?
Dan

I did and i believe I responded to it and they said it sold. unless I was missed one.

#11 10 years ago

Here are pictures of BOP https://plus.google.com/photos/112571041434550165786/albums/5884953309376440545?banner=pwa
Wanted to make sure I showed and and all damage that I knew about.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Hutt:

One just came up for sale at Coin op warehouse for $1650.You can find them on facebook. Good Luck

Thanks, just messaged them. We will see what happens. Not getting my hopes up yet...

#17 10 years ago

Well emailed coinop right after seeing it on here. Was told they would let me know if it worked next week as it was in Kentucky. Just marked it as sold... Apparently it was fresh off route and they made it sound as if it was beat to hell. Not one that I would have wanted. So still looking I guess...

#18 10 years ago

Still interested.

#20 10 years ago

Still searching. Thinking I am not going to find one. Sale of bride is pending so I would just buy it outright now.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Keep looking, they seem to pop up in bunches. About the time I bought mine, 2 others showed up within a week for sale within driving distance.

Yeah I have noticed that is how pinball works. 3 months from now they will probably be all over the place...

#24 10 years ago

Around $2000. Depends on condition of course.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Coinopwarehouse in Hagerstown, MD had two of these for sale recently... both for about $1700. Look'em up and contact them... you might get lucky.

Contacted them. They had no info on the machine at all, couldn't even tell me if it worked. It sold before they could get back to me.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Elkhart pinball....has one they just refinished for $2000 google them and check their site it looks nice I would grab it but don't have the cash right now.

bit far but contacted since nothing else came up. thanks!

#29 10 years ago

May as well bump again...

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Pinside user PMWolf has 3. Might want to contact him. Might be kind of far though, he's in MI.

Thanks, will see where exactly he is located. The closet i got is an 8 hour drive right now.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

It would be cheaper to have it shipped I think, but wanting to play and see it in person is important.

Yeah, I actually get 35 mpg in my car so it is probably cheaper to drive to get it, unless it is excessively far. Driving to michigan would only cost $80 round trip in gas, tack on another $20 for tolls probably. We will see.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Pinside user PMWolf has 3. Might want to contact him. Might be kind of far though, he's in MI.

He is only 5 hours away (assuming his pinside info is correct) which is much better than 8. I pmed him. Hopefully I hear something back...

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Barrythick:

He's a good guy, I bought a pin from him.

Good to know! Thanks for chiming in here!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider syco54645.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-world-cup-soccer-1?tu=syco54645 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.