Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Hjbondar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi - I am looking for a reasonable cost path to rescue a Genie project that I picked up. It has a nice play field; average cabinet and complete but faded in the red areas backglass. I am not looking to make this a collectors quality but a decent players game. If anyone has working System one boards PM me as this game came without any back cabinet boards.

I am aware of the Pascal boards and will use this as a fall back. His boards are beautiful but a bit pricey when you add in the paypal fees and shipping. Wish he'd move to the states! Thanks - HJBondar

#2 9 years ago

Are you looking for a PS and the display PCB's as well? How much?

Quoted from Hjbondar:

I am aware of the Pascal boards and will use this as a fall back. His boards are beautiful but a bit pricey when you add in the paypal fees and shipping. Wish he'd move to the states! Thanks - HJBondar

You may think they are pricy but how much do you value your time and labor? Plus Pascal's PCBs are packed with added features , both gameplay and safety wise. Pascal's PCB's just bring system 1 games to a whole new life. His CPU PCB is fantastic and his All in One is even better.

#3 9 years ago

have them both

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-working-system-1-boards-for-genie-restoration and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.