(Topic ID: 192457)

Wtb: WOOLY

By Kharris

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kharris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Looking to buy a wrath of Olympus pin. I have emailed riot pinball several times and get an automated response that says they will get back with me shortly. Well it's been two weeks and no answer. Does anyone on here know how to contact them? I heard that spooky may be the ones doing the production of this pin? Any help would be great thanks in advance.

#4 6 years ago

Well at least I put a deposit on Houdini. But I always plan 2 games ahead lol.

#6 6 years ago

Yes on YouTube the one I watched was about 12 minutes long and the people playing were speaking French but it was a great video

#8 6 years ago

lol I don't know how to post a link. I can barely use this forum

#10 6 years ago

No I'll try to copy the link I'm speaking of

#13 6 years ago

Pretty excited that's my first posted link you are welcome lol

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Sorry for not replying, your email got filtered somehow. WOOLY is not in production at the moment. We are still looking into willing manufacturers that have the quality and integrity to handle the project.
As of now there are only 6 WOOLYs in the world. Maybe someday there will be many, many more.
Regardless, thanks for your support and enthusiasm for the game. It definitely is a gem in its own right.
Scott
Riot Pinball

Will you have one of the games at the show in Pittsburgh at the end of July? I would love to play one.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Excuse my French!
That video was recorded last March; I'll try to post a new one this summer with updated code. There are only 6 games worldwide (and only one in Europe) but Scott and Franck are still working on it ! Besides correcting a few bugs, they balanced scoring and changed a few rules to my liking (now one can start with Kickback "on")

Lol no worries that is a great video. I did not know how to link a video until yesterday so I just used your speaking French as a means for others to find the correct video.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kharris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wooly?tu=Kharris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.