Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by luvthatapex2
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Looking to buy a wrath of Olympus pin. I have emailed riot pinball several times and get an automated response that says they will get back with me shortly. Well it's been two weeks and no answer. Does anyone on here know how to contact them? I heard that spooky may be the ones doing the production of this pin? Any help would be great thanks in advance.

#2 3 years ago

No planned production ATM

There is a few in world though <10

#3 3 years ago

Get in line...
These wont be pried from the 8 i believe made owners hands anytime soon.
If they were available, not going tp be cheap.
Trully a pin i would love to see be made.
Perhaps AMERICAN Pinball in a year or two when done with Houdini.
Hilton, how much??

#4 3 years ago

Well at least I put a deposit on Houdini. But I always plan 2 games ahead lol.

#5 3 years ago

wow didn't know there were any made..any online vid?

#6 3 years ago

Yes on YouTube the one I watched was about 12 minutes long and the people playing were speaking French but it was a great video

#7 3 years ago

link?

#8 3 years ago

lol I don't know how to post a link. I can barely use this forum

#9 3 years ago

this video?

#10 3 years ago

No I'll try to copy the link I'm speaking of

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Hilton, how much??

He's said he's had multiple offers over BBB price range. I believe it.

I agree with American Pinball being a potential manufacturer. Would be great to see this pin get produced in large numbers one day.

#13 3 years ago

Pretty excited that's my first posted link you are welcome lol

#14 3 years ago

I'd love this game in our collection. Greek legends are phenomenal fodder for a pin theme. This game made solid use of being a wide body too.

#15 3 years ago

Sorry for not replying, your email got filtered somehow. WOOLY is not in production at the moment. We are still looking into willing manufacturers that have the quality and integrity to handle the project.

As of now there are only 6 WOOLYs in the world. Maybe someday there will be many, many more.

Regardless, thanks for your support and enthusiasm for the game. It definitely is a gem in its own right.

Scott
Riot Pinball

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Sorry for not replying, your email got filtered somehow. WOOLY is not in production at the moment. We are still looking into willing manufacturers that have the quality and integrity to handle the project.
As of now there are only 6 WOOLYs in the world. Maybe someday there will be many, many more.
Regardless, thanks for your support and enthusiasm for the game. It definitely is a gem in its own right.
Scott
Riot Pinball

Thanks for the update Scott. Have you considered using Dutch CM's?

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Thanks for the update Scott. Have you considered using Dutch CM's?

That's been working awesomely for Lebowski. LOL..

#18 3 years ago

There's even a color Dmd for this title!!
I do think American Pinball is best on US soil candidate. The line would be to long at spooky.

#19 3 years ago

Looks like a fun pin. Hope it gets a second life.

#20 3 years ago

Agreed, game looks really fun- hopefully they can locate a good partner / manufacturer to get this made.

#21 3 years ago

I'd really like this game one day. Hope it makes it into production

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

Yes on YouTube the one I watched was about 12 minutes long and the people playing were speaking French

Excuse my French!

That video was recorded last March; I'll try to post a new one this summer with updated code. There are only 6 games worldwide (and only one in Europe) but Scott and Franck are still working on it ! Besides correcting a few bugs, they balanced scoring and changed a few rules to my liking (now one can start with Kickback "on")

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

We are still looking into willing manufacturers that have the quality and integrity to handle the project.

This was really great to hear. Thank you, I hope it works out for all of us.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Scott
Riot Pinball

Will you have one of the games at the show in Pittsburgh at the end of July? I would love to play one.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Excuse my French!
That video was recorded last March; I'll try to post a new one this summer with updated code. There are only 6 games worldwide (and only one in Europe) but Scott and Franck are still working on it ! Besides correcting a few bugs, they balanced scoring and changed a few rules to my liking (now one can start with Kickback "on")

Lol no worries that is a great video. I did not know how to link a video until yesterday so I just used your speaking French as a means for others to find the correct video.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Hilton, how much??

Not for sale, but if it was the current offer is over 35k.

Your best bet is to figure out what it takes to get a production run made of these. This game NEEDS to go in to production. It is amazing!

#27 3 years ago

Jean Louis thanks for taking the video. It's neat to see our game played in a tourney.

Quoted from Kharris:

» YouTube video

5 months later
#28 2 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

That video was recorded last March; I'll try to post a new one this summer with updated code.

Did you film the new video with the new code?

#29 2 years ago

There is new code coming in a few days so hopefully someone can get a fresh video when the games are updated.

Quoted from PavBall:

Did you film the new video with the new code?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 159.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 199.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside