(Topic ID: 83372)

WTB: Wizard of OZ LE

By C2Motorsports

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

These problems and Jack's warranty comments would kinda scare me off of buying a used one, honestly....or a new one lol. "Here's hopin'" for Hobbit - but just based on how things have gone, I can't imagine pre-ordering one until we know they can build a stable game without massive delays and unfinished software.

Why not just buy a game with 7 volt boards if you are really worried then? No worries then. Any game made from September 13 onward should have the new boards I believe. As for 5 volt games, which not all have problems, a permanent fix is being developed and will be out soon. I've had my own game since the end of October and it's been rock solid.

Also I don't know what you mean by "unfinished software" as JJP has done an extremely good job with code support for WOZ. With 2.0 WOZ is deeper then any other modern pin out there in my opinion and many others would agree. Also it nice to see updates being released every 1-2 months for the game then waiting 6+ months hoping that another update is released...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wizard-of-oz-le?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.