(Topic ID: 83372)

WTB: Wizard of OZ LE

By C2Motorsports

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craz4pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

While there were a few for sale lately ... I just can't imagine it being that easy (or cheap) for much longer (especially after the 2.0 code release now). I have zero plans to ever sell mine. This game is so far beyond any other game out there in build quality, looks, and game depth. Just a shame the few folks who continue to trash-talk this game (and JJP in general).

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Really? There's still like 300 plus yet to be delivered… probably will get easier IMO.

Your opinion has always been negative, no? So no shock there. With the latest code release this really has reached the huge potential we had all hoped for. I don't expect folks who have waited this long to get their game to let go of them so easily. Again, this game has finally reached a level that is WELL beyond any other game ever made. IF you can find someone selling theirs for less than 7500 I think it's a steal. Good luck.

In fact, your rating of a 6.4 is an absolute joke and completely biased becausd you have for some reason decided to have a lot of anger toward WOZ owners and JJP.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The 2.0 code seems to have exaggerated the LED issues with WOZ (board failures ect) people who weren't having issues are now having issues with 2.0 code... Jack says he has a fix in the works hopefully they nail this down. I am very glad they redesigned the entire system for Hobbit.

I have not heard of anyone saying the problem was exaggerated but, yep, JJP has invested a lot of time and money finding a fix (including using an outside firm/people to find a solid fix.) I happen to be one of the lucky ones who got a game in the Sept/Oct time and have never had a single issue. I understand that has been some serious frustration for some folks and a reason they may have sold (or want to sell.) But with the latest code and a real fix for light issues coming any time, I have to think anyone who cares about pinball will start to recognize how amazing this game really is. Although I suspect Hobbit might just top it.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Where did Jack say this?

I don't see anything happening for a long time. Nobody knows what the problem is and how to fix it.

Publicly, I guess the most Jack alluded to it was a post this morning when he stated "It's not "just" me. It's been a Team effort. I'll talk more about it after we get this out there. It has obviously been very difficult on the people who have had issues and on tech support, LTG, all of our people inside and even outside the company where we sought help in the solution."

To your second point, Jack also has stated the problem is "fixed" (past tense.) They're only finalizing their plan to roll the solution out to those who need it (which he has also stated is not everybody.) Stated this morning "Some boards will be supplemented in different places that will eliminate he issue. When it's released we will explain what it in and does. Thanks again as this has been something out of our control but solved."

#31 10 years ago

I also have had zero issues with my game (delivered first week of October) and with the latest release of code am now playing it a TON. It really feels like a complete (and amazing) game now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craz4pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wizard-of-oz-le?tu=craz4pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.