Wipeout5.jpg
IMG408.jpg
Wipeout3.jpg
Wipeout2.jpg
Wipeout1.jpg
IMG398.jpg
IMG401.jpg
IMG397.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pubaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

I have a CQ one. Perfect. I price is $2,200 Firm. Have another Pinsider considering a purchase as of yesterday. Just sent photos. No deposit though.

Clinton Township, MI
IMG401.jpgIMG401.jpgWipeout1.jpgWipeout1.jpgWipeout2.jpgWipeout2.jpgWipeout4.jpgWipeout4.jpgWipeout5.jpgWipeout5.jpgWipeout6.jpgWipeout6.jpgzwipeoutfps.jpgzwipeoutfps.jpg

IMG397.jpgIMG397.jpg IMG398.jpgIMG398.jpg IMG408.jpgIMG408.jpg Wipeout3.jpgWipeout3.jpg
#8 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks like the one I sold maybe I should of asked more?

Was it CQ (Collector Quality)? If yes, then I would have asked for more. I do not know why this pin is not up higher on the top200. I have a blast with it. My only issue is the fun factor is proportional to the volume level for me. The higher the volume, the more fun. It is a fun pin. I need to generate some cash so I have to thin out a few. I feel safer selling pins that are in the best condition so I do not have post sale issues. Like my JD, I can probably never sell it for a decent price because it has wire hacks and missing connectors (soldered direct to the board pins). Lol, I got taken on that pin and will have to keep it forever but I like playing it.

#10 9 years ago

I have a neighbor who's wife wants it all day long at $2.000. In all likelihood I will end up selling to her. I was just hoping to get more than I paid (2k plus LEDS). The machine really is a blast and she loves it. Her hubby is a pin nut like the rest of us but he likes the older EM stuff. Anyway, back to the pin. I really have a blast playing it. I know the PF is limited with shots due to the design having the ski slope and the ski hill. I am ok with that. Every game is different and anybody can always find something to complain about for any pin, person or object in the world. I really ignore reviews and just go by what I like. Having said that, I never buy a pin sight unseen or not played

#12 9 years ago

No problem. It just sold. GL on getting one. Fun game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pubaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wipe-out-pinball-machine?tu=Pubaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.