(Topic ID: 166412)

WTB Williams TRIPLE ACTION drop target(s)

By iowapinball

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by EMsInKC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160814_173223171_(resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

I need 1 or 2 drop targets for a 1974 Williams TRIPLE ACTION pinball machine. Please reply to iowapinball AT gmail DOT com if you have any for sale.

#2 7 years ago

You might be in luck! I just bought these from Pinball Resource in the clearance (Special When Lit) section. They might still have a few left. They are being sold as a Stern Part (I have included the Stern Part Numbers in the photo). Please note that the targets come in two different orientations!! These targets should essentially be the same for Williams, Chicago Coin and Stern from that period of time. But check the height of your targets just in case - These are 4.25 inches from the top of plastic to the bottom of the metal post. Target face is 1.5 inches wide. If PBR is out, try looking for Chicago Coin targets on eBay as these seem to pop up now and again. Good Luck!

IMG_20160814_173223171_(resized).jpgIMG_20160814_173223171_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Sorry, I had another look at the internet photos and it looks like the targets are more square and have more circles in the bullseye pattern. Who knows, PBR might still have something more suitable.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Sorry, I had another look at the internet photos and it looks like the targets are more square and have more circles in the bullseye pattern. Who knows, PBR might still have something more suitable.

They don't.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods
Hardware
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 16.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other
$ 10.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-williams-triple-action-drop-targets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.