WTB Williams System 11 Display

By jonogo

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I have a Police Force with a display that has seen better days. Rather than pay Marco $200+ for a new one, I'd like to ask my fellow Pinsiders if anyone has a spare laying around they would sell me?

I'm in MN for shipping/arranging pickup reasons.

Thanks, send me a PM with what you got and how much you need.

-josh

#2 12 years ago

I have a board from a taxi that needs an integrated chip replaced and a new 7 digit display.

I would suggest moving to LED's. You'll never have to worry about it again. I have the pinscore set in my TAXI and i absolutely love it

http://www.rottendog.us/DIS241.htm

http://www.pinscore.com/products/pinball-displays/16-ps-12232-r1

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

I would suggest moving to LED's. You'll never have to worry about it again. I have the pinscore set in my TAXI and i absolutely love it

+1 Anim8ormatt! I have a few "boards" I think one has two good alphanumeric displays, but its not worth the time, and definitely the effort, have you ever replaced one of those old displays...YUCK.!? The LED displays look much better, you don't need the 100v for the displays anymore, and like you said no more worrying about another display gassing out.

#4 12 years ago

I have 3 good 7 digit displays, and I think one good games/match displays I'd let go for a fair price. PM me if interested.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I have 3 good 7 digit displays, and I think one good games/match displays I'd let go for a fair price. PM me if interested

Are they alpha or just numberic? I'm looking for the alpha ones (like in Taxi and Police Force)

#6 12 years ago

I'm putting an LED display in my Cyclone. I have a working orginal display that i will be selling, but it has a slight issue. Segment C on player 1 and 2 are stuck on. I'm very certain its an issue with one 7180 chip. Other than that the displays are bright, and it works well. If you are interested, I can later send some pics and video of it working.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Rather than pay Marco $200+ for a new one

I understand what you're saying...Police Force is a fun system 11 game, but difficult to sell for more than $1000.

It really seems like overkill to spend 20% of the game value in a display.

You can get the Rottendog's at Little Shop of Games for $160; probably your better value for this pin.

http://www.littleshopofgames.com/boardsdisplay.html

Robert

#8 12 years ago

Wow cool, thanks I like little shop of games prices. Thanks MrSanRamon

#9 12 years ago

I have an NOS 16-digit display glass (alpha numeric). Part number is PD-16A070-4. If you are up to the task of installing it on your board and keeping the original look. $90 shipped.

#10 12 years ago

Wow, thanks EEEEEEEeeeeEeeEeeEe. I went w/ Littleshop Of Games RottenDog replacement. It's actually for a buddy of mine, he decided new LED is better then NOS original, for longevity and resale, etc.

Thanks all for your help and suggestions!!

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Wow cool, thanks I like little shop of games prices. Thanks MrSanRamon

You're welcome.

Robert

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-williams-system-11-display and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.