Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bemmett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Interested in finding if anyone(especially local to Colorado) might have a Williams Jungle Lord for sale?

Trying to gauge a good price for one as well, any feedback is appreciated. Trying to help my Dad find his first pinball and this was one he showed some interest in.

#2 9 years ago

650-1000 and up. based on what I have seen. the red proto cabs are rare and worth more.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

650-1000 and up. based on what I have seen. the red proto cabs are rare and worth more.

Agreed except the last 3 words. Have proven over time to be worth about equal. Blue looks better in my opinion.

#4 9 years ago

hahaha ok I will give you that one, have not seen a red one in person and you dont see em to much anymore.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks for responses

Bumpin up to see if anyone has one for sale? Or can give me more advice on price

#6 9 years ago

Love me some Jungle Lord. I have 2 other games from the Williams 2-level collection, Solar Fire and Pharaoh. I'd love to get a Jungle Lord myself some day.

I bunch of years ago, I saw a perfect red JL, playfield and backglass were pristine. It was from a retail store and over-priced, but in recent years, I've really regretted not jumping on it because most of the ones you see (and you rarely see them at all) are pretty beat and no repro parts have been made.

Good luck, and let me know if you find 2.

#7 9 years ago

PM sent.

#8 9 years ago

I have a full populated pf, which is unbelievably heavy because of the 2 levels and all of the parts. If you find one and need any parts I plan to strip this pf and list the stuff on ebay eventually. good luck. great, fun game.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have a full populated pf, which is unbelievably heavy because of the 2 levels and all of the parts. If you find one and need any parts I plan to strip this pf and list the stuff on ebay eventually. good luck. great, fun game.

That's great news, I'll keep that in mind if I find one. Do you have the back glass or just the playfield and parts?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-williams-jungle-lord-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.