Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinballAddiction
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-295.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

My newly acquired IJ is getting a brand new cabinet from Virtual but the speaker/display panel is in rough shape. I can't find anything at the regular sources or I'm overlooking. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 5 years ago

Here's one with a mod, but for $250: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12720

[edit]: Nevermind, sorry...it's just the backing, not the plastic cover.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Here's one with a mod, but for $250: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12720
[edit]: Nevermind, sorry...it's just the backing, not the plastic cover.

Saw that. I contacted Mr. Pinball in Australia. He said he has the art but there hasn't been any demand for the part.
The search continues.

#4 5 years ago

I had a scratch on mine that was right where the DMD window was and it annoyed the hell outta me. I had searched for that panel for the two years while I owned IJ and was never able to acquire a replacement. I'd definitely save a search on Ebay for it as I have seen them pop up on there every rare moment.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

I had a scratch on mine that was right where the DMD window was and it annoyed the hell outta me. I had searched for that panel for the two years while I owned IJ and was never able to acquire a replacement. I'd definitely save a search on Ebay for it as I have seen them pop up on there every rare moment.

That's a good idea. Thanks.

#6 5 years ago

Is this one better than what you have? image-295.jpgimage.jpg

#7 5 years ago

Yes it does. Selling?

1 week later
#8 5 years ago

I don't have a need for it. I am out of town until end of next week on vacation but shoot me a PM if you are interested. Figure about 40 shipped.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside