Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by NathanP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking for a really nice one. Email me what you have. Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

there are two for sale here in kansas city i believe. Both around 5200. First time any have been up for sale for awhile. One is really nice. on craigslist here.

#3 11 years ago

I seem to remember the guy from lansing ks has a really nice one but i can't find his ad at the moment.

#4 11 years ago

That was mine and I sold it last night. Thanks for the nice words though.

#5 11 years ago

I'm looking for one too.

#6 11 years ago

Thanks guys for the info...I've emailed the one in KC and waiting on a response..

#7 11 years ago

What is a huo ij worth nowadays? I have one that looks and was claimed to be huo.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

What is a huo ij worth nowadays? I have one that looks and was claimed to be huo.

I would guess 6500 -7000 , I am looking for a nice unfaded , nice play field and have seen them sell for 4500.00 to 4800

#9 11 years ago

You won't get an unfaded cab for that much...unfortunately, but you might get lucky!

#10 11 years ago

nice people get nice words sealclubber, pleasure.

#11 11 years ago

Did someone here in kansas buy your IJ seal? I may know who is selling that IJ here locally in kc. I thought he had it sold but I will text him tomorrow. If he still has it, I will give you his number. His name is Michael. If the guy responds via craigslist let me know here banker.

#12 11 years ago

He has never responded.

#13 11 years ago

I texted him, will let you know his response.

#14 11 years ago

Guy named Shane from Overland Park area. He also bought Jeff's SW3. Says these are his first pins.

#15 11 years ago

Interesting, will have to get in touch with him. Can you pm me his number? I like getting to know people. I live close to him. Thx seal.

#16 11 years ago

Ok banker he still has it. How perfect of a cab do u need to have? It has some wrinkling if I remember correctly. Has some LEDs installed. I will pm you his cell phone number. His name is Michael.

#17 11 years ago

He sent me some pictures, but it's very hard to tell condition. They are not good pictures. He didn't mention any wrinkling. Have you seen this in person? I am looking for a very nice one and prefer no wrinkling or no more than very light fading...Thanks for any info. He is very hard to get to send good pictures so it makes me hesitant.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

Both around 5200

I can not believe that people are asking 5K + for a faded example of this machine.

#19 11 years ago

I've got a very nice IJ with unfaded cab decals , nice playfield , new plastics , PoA led mod , Lost plastic , Lost plastic light board , and Jackpot light board fitted .

Looking to sell for $5500 .....

unfortunately I'm in the wrong country for you ... lol

#20 11 years ago

i can go look at it for you, if you like banker. I dont remember how it looked. I thought there was a bit of wrinkle to the cab but no sure. It was sitting without the legs.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

I can not believe that people are asking 5K + for a faded example of this machine.

I cannot believe people will pay it.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I cannot believe people will pay it.

True, kind of goes with this thread http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-will-the-insane-pricing-end

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

Can you pm me his number?

Sorry, but I won't hand out someone's info without their consent. Besides, I didn't get the vibe that he was into the scene. Mainly bought these for their kids for the game room.

#24 11 years ago

ahh cool no prob.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 29.00
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,500 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-williams-indiana-jones-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.