Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0414.jpg
P4190177a.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Looking for a playable project with decent cosmetics in the northeast (within a few hours of NYC)I'm not a solid state guy, so solid boards are a must. Playfield/cabinet wear not as important. I can do structural and paint touch ups. Let me know what you have. Is it sitting in a corner neglected and collecting dust? I grew up with this game and would love to 'make the lights go out' once more!

#2 10 years ago

Good luck with your search! I just finished doing a restore on a Blackout, including playfield artwork touchups and clearcoating and this pinball machine is absolutely beautiful when restored to it's original glory. Alot of fun also and one of the best pieces of backglass artwork ever done.Here is a shot of mine after a whole lot of work..

P4190177a.jpgP4190177a.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Juke, way to be a tease! (paint that lock down bar?)

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from jukehero1:

Good luck with your search!

+1 Mine's staying here. Great game.

IMG_0414.jpgIMG_0414.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
Tools
Pincoder Store

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-williams-blackout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.