11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Vyzer2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo_(27).JPG
    #1 11 years ago

I have looked around and wasn't able to find a widebody lock down bar for my sttng. Anyone have a decent used one or know where to get one new?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank You

#2 11 years ago

You JUST missed a great deal on NOS ones on RGP for $110 shipped. I was very lucky and got one, for my STTNG actually.

My advice to you is, if you are offered one, don't think about it and grab it. VERY hard to find.

#3 11 years ago

Joey @PDI has the only ones left available i have seen but they are chrome and cost a fortune

#4 11 years ago

Yah, pinball decals has a chrome one and they want $300 for it. Is that Joey? In just about every case, chrome looks like crap.

#5 11 years ago

The guy on RGP intimated that he had more to sell and was going to do so on ebay, so it still might be worth checking with him.

I also see one on ebay for $40 w/ no bids, but it might not be better than what you have.

#6 11 years ago

Yah, pinball decals has a chrome one and they want $300 for it. Is that Joey? In just about every case, chrome looks like crap.

Because the chromer sucks. My chrome looks amazing and flawless..

photo_(27).JPGphoto_(27).JPG

#7 11 years ago

Mad amusements sells these. Some guys had a hard time fitting them on. I filed the slots a bit on bottom of mine from them and it fits great. Gene at Illinois pinball sells them but they're not listed on his site. I suggest calling him.

#8 11 years ago

Thanks for all of the advice. Buying one from a fellow Pinsider! Gotta love pinside!

#9 11 years ago

Might as well add to the wanted list...I too am looking for the same. Hopefully i will have the same luck as jtimmons. (thks for the pm btw)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-widebody-lockdown-bar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.