(Topic ID: 41474)

WTB Bally widebody lockbar Future Spa

By sanctumwear

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

looking for a classic Bally widebody lockbar for Future Spa. any condition would be great. TIA

#2 11 years ago

Thanks for the offers. but i'm 100% positive that a newer Bally lockbar from TZ does not fit, either does classic Stern widebody. I did just figure out that regular classic Stern stainless lockbars still fit on newer Sterns.

#3 11 years ago

Sanctum, old sterns won't fit either? So just the few widebody ballys?

#4 11 years ago

So before I go digging, what are these things worth? I think I have one but I *may* need it for a Space Invaders and would hate to shoot myself in the foot.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

Sanctum, old sterns won't fit either? So just the few widebody ballys?

Nope, Cheetah won't fit, was surprised too, guess Stern copied everything from Bally except for the lockbars.

Quoted from toddsvec:

So before I go digging, what are these things worth? I think I have one but I *may* need it for a Space Invaders and would hate to shoot myself in the foot.

Hey Todd, email sent. Just ordered some parts from you guys last week. Thank you.

#6 11 years ago

I sold my scratched widebody stern ones for $25 but with today's market I would imagine 40 or so would be fair. To bad these stern ones won't fit.

8 years later
#7 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Bally widebody lockdown bar. Anyone have one for sale.
Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-widebody-lockbar-future-spa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.