Forum Topic

Forum » Market » Pinball machines for sale » WTB: Who Dunnit Center Ramp (A-20426)

WTB: Who Dunnit Center Ramp (A-20426)

No one calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By jarozi

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jarozi

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 years ago

Looking for the center ramp, about 6" wide and has 4 ramps coming off if it. Smack in the center of the playfield. I believe the part number is A-20426.

#2 3 years ago

I wish those were made by the ramp guy. I hear these and the elevator ramp are very hard to find in good condition.

#3 3 years ago

Might want to try to order from Marco.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9406.4

Says 'Out of Stock' but I ordered a Dirty Harry speaker panel that said the same thing it arrived 3 days later.

#4 3 years ago

I Have a NOS one hanging in my garage but I/m in the UK, your ID dosent say where you are located.

#5 3 years ago

I'd like to find a backup 3way elevator ramp.

#6 3 years ago
TZBen said:

I'd like to find a backup 3way elevator ramp.

I found a NOS elevator ramp for my W?D but sent the old one to Indypin, sorry!

#7 3 years ago
matt_adams said:

I found a NOS elevator ramp for my W?D but sent the old one to Indypin, sorry!

no worries. Mine has a couple hairline cracks and will last till they do a new run (hopefully)

#8 3 years ago

Edit: Sorry guys, I am actually looking for the center elevator ramp, 6" wide and has 4 ramps coming off if it. Smack in the center of the playfield.

#9 3 years ago

Not to "derail", but anyone else get nasty hops off the train ramp? I'm constantly airballing into the roulette wheel.

#10 3 years ago
Rascal_H said:

Not to "derail", but anyone else get nasty hops off the train ramp? I'm constantly airballing into the roulette wheel.

I use to have that issue quite a bit. I believe it's due to the flap bending too much if the ramp doesn't lower all the way to touch the playfield. I fixed it by simply putting a little, thin piece of foam under the flap right up against the ramp edge.

#11 3 years ago

I believe the part number I'm looking for is A-20426.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.