Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by newdos
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I'm looking for the Whitewater lost mine kickout overlay decal. Could only find this at one source online and they wanted $30 to ship to Canada. Let me know if anyone has this or other WH2O parts (ramps, mods, etc), I'm interested.

Thanks!!

#2 11 years ago

I believe I have one of those decals. My playfield is clearcoated so I don't really need it. Not at my machines right now but can check, send me a PM if you'd like so I can remember to follow up

#4 11 years ago

Has anyone ordered this overlay and noticed the purple doesn't match the PF purple?

#5 11 years ago

I have an issue paying $7.50 for the decal and $24.00 for shipping. It's the size of a quarter.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

and $24.00 for shipping.

Oh Canada...my home and native land....

EDIT: Jeeeez it's $7.50 for me! You can order it and send it to me and then I'll send it the cheapest way possible if you would like.

#7 11 years ago

I might take you up on it. Can't seem to find that overlay or decal anywhere else.

#8 11 years ago

Cool by me. Just PM me if you ever need help.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Bomba:

Has anyone ordered this overlay and noticed the purple doesn't match the PF purple?

My purple is off. I've left it off, I think the color mis-match would be more noticeable than the wear.

#10 11 years ago

Wouldn't be worth placing the decal and touching up the purple?

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

Wouldn't be worth placing the decal and touching up the purple?

Seems like that sort of defeats the purpose. If I have to color match a decal, I'll just touch up the PF and spot clear or mylar.

#12 11 years ago

7.50 shipping kills it for me too...
anyone order the target decals he has for wh20?

target decals seem to be popular since games come with no artwork on stand ups. They looked good on the IJ I shopped out.

#13 11 years ago

When I bought my Whitewater years ago (2002?) I just touched the area up and then cleared over it with water thin super glue (followed by careful sanding to make it flush). Not necessarily for the faint of heart but I thought it turned out great.

Looking at it right now it does not look perfect as it has been hammered for the past decade. In hindsight I guess I should have mylared the area as well.

At the end of the day this area cannot really be seen very well while playing due to the end of the insanity falls ramp.

I guess it depends on the size of the wear... and yes inflexible shipping on these small items is ridiculous, but it does cut down on the number of pinball parts orders I make. So I guess in the long run it saves me money

#14 11 years ago

I have a couple decals on their way thanks to you pinsiders. I appreciate the help!

1 year later
#15 9 years ago

Hi Guys,

Anyone got one of these mine repair decals spare as mine is down to the bare wood!!!

I again refuse to pay $24 for postage!! even to the UK !!

Cheers kev

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 12.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-white-water-lost-mine-kickout-overlay-decal-wh2o and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.