Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1018.JPG
IMG_1013.JPG
IMG_1017.JPG
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1010.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Finishing off my White Water Restore and I'm looking to see if anyone has any used boulders or plastics they would happen to have for sale.

I was interested in the Ice Blue Boulders but they have been out of stock for months.

Please feel free to message me if you have any for sale. Thanks

#2 9 years ago

I have a extra set of blue boulders. PM me for details.

#3 9 years ago

I have white boulders in mine. I think I have a complete set of used brown boulders (maybe 1 missing, I can't remember?). They are inside the cabinet. My game is at my son's home.

I'm waiting for Travis at Twisted pins for repo waterfalls topper (mine, the dome & topper, was stolen right off the top of my game) so I can clean it and decide which boulders I'm happier with.

I also may have 2 new sling plastics in the coin box.

#4 9 years ago

Ok great. Thank you both. I found a set of plastics for a reasonable price.

Bill, sent you a PM. Would love the blue boulders set if you still have them.

Kerry, I would be willing to buy the brown boulder set as well to have just in case I would want to mix and match or have a spare set handy.

#5 9 years ago

@OP, cool handle KEYSER SOZE !!!!!

#6 9 years ago

I have a used White Water Boulder set for sale.

#7 9 years ago

pictures:

IMG_1010.jpgIMG_1010.jpg IMG_1012.JPGIMG_1012.JPG IMG_1017.JPGIMG_1017.JPG IMG_1013.JPGIMG_1013.JPG IMG_1018.JPGIMG_1018.JPG
1 week later
#8 9 years ago

White Water Boulder set !!SOLD!!

#9 9 years ago

Thanks Knazzo. I appreciate it.

Danke

#10 9 years ago

I would be in the market for a nice used set of boulders if anyone has another set available. Please PM if you have a set available.

Thanks, Rob

1 month later
#11 9 years ago

I am looking for a brown boulder set too.. PM if you have one.. Also need whirlpool and suicide ramp.

#12 9 years ago

I need the left Boulder plastic, the one by the mine, if anyone has one. In Canada eh.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-white-water-boulders-and-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.