• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

yodadance.gif
image.jpg
GameRoom_1-1-13_018.JPG
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Darlene that really sucks. For what it's worth, there is still that one on Mr Pinball for 4500. Maybe he would go a bit lower and you would not have to keep burning gas, tolls, and your time. It is in Jersey too. I have no idea what the true condition is though.

Very true, you dont know unless you ask.

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

He said he's not negotiable on pricing, I tried

Double bummer.

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

He said he's not negotiable on pricing, I tried

My husband is shocked!! These people bought the machine 9 years ago & have done nothing to it but played it. No shopping or waxing! Nothing!!! This machine needs MUCH LOVE. I figured when the next guy came to see it & said the same things, he would be ready to come down on the price. I had to tell them that it was missing two boulders, they had no idea.

#54 11 years ago

I agree with spfxted. I would have wanted to choke the guy! I believe this is all happening for a reason... a sweet one is going to fall into your lap. Hang in there.

#55 11 years ago

I just PMed you. I've got a nice player's machine that I'm going to be selling soon because I bought a collector quality one. I'm in VA.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse....

Yeah well it better be $4500

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from Darlene:

My husband is shocked!! These people bought the machine 9 years ago & have done nothing to it but played it. No shopping or waxing! Nothing!!! This machine needs MUCH LOVE. I figured when the next guy came to see it & said the same things, he would be ready to come down on the price. I had to tell them that it was missing two boulders, they had no idea.

No sorry meant the one in NJ for $4500...

#58 11 years ago

Alright, has anyone talked to Ed in Robbinsville,NJ. I know he wants $4500. Has anybody seen this machine? Let me know. I also need contact information. I can't get the email information on my computer. Thanks!

#59 11 years ago

There is now one in Ohio on eBay.

#60 11 years ago

Don't think the husband will travel that far, I have been pushing it lately. He was actually trying to talk me out of a White Water tonight, but I will not be swayed. Hey, the Allentown show will be coming up & I will be attending, maybe I will find one there?

#61 11 years ago

Which is what I suggested...

#62 11 years ago

I'd take that one you said for 2700. Get them on 2500 and it be really nice for 3000-3200

#63 11 years ago

Darlene, I'm in Robbinsville and could take a look if you needed a set of eyes and an opinion.

#64 11 years ago

Well, a fellow member sent me the pictures of the one in Robbinsville & the ramps are yellow. He also said it had some rust. If I was willing to pay $4500 I expect it to be in excellent shape, but hey, thats just me!!!

Quoted from spfxted:

Which is what I suggested...

Yes, you did, thank you!

#65 11 years ago

Whitewater is a very difficult pin to shop. I just wanted to point that out. Its amazing how this pin has more than doubled in price in just a few years. I personally think its overrated.

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from Darlene:

If I was willing to pay $4500 I expect it to be in excellent shape, but hey, thats just me!!!

NOT just you!

#67 11 years ago

Nope not at all. For $4500 you should be getting a beautiful example.

#68 11 years ago

And I guess that is why the guy is still trying to sell it

#69 11 years ago

Yup! Just relax and enjoy the hunt. A great one is coming your way....I feel a disturbance in the force...

yodadance.gifyodadance.gif

#70 11 years ago

I still kick myself for not grabbing that WW I found for sale back in 2006 for 1000. Who knew this title would go up in value so much.

#71 11 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Whitewater is a very difficult pin to shop. I just wanted to point that out.

I actually felt WH20 isn't that difficult of a shop. I had always heard that and with all those ramps it made sense, but it's wasn't very hard. DH gave me more problems.

#73 11 years ago

I did see his ad, and to be honest with you I really do not like the white powder coating. Besides there is NO WAY I can get the husband to drive that far to pick up a pin that I want and he is not that interested in.
But thank you for thinking of me.

#74 11 years ago

That's the problem with machines like that one, you can't account for taste. I have no idea why anyone would even think about white. It looked great, why mess with it?

Quoted from Darlene:

and to be honest with you I really do not like the white powder coating

#75 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

That's the problem with machines like that one, you can't account for taste. I have no idea why anyone would even think about white. It looked great, why mess with it?

Darlene said:

and to be honest with you I really do not like the white powder coating

He did say he would remove the white, but its a drive. New playfield and ramps though.

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from sb80:

He did say he would remove the white, but its a drive. New playfield and ramps though.

New playfield and ramps, is exactly what I am looking for, a nice pin. But shipping would also put it out of reach considereing what the seller wants for it (he contacted me already.)

#77 11 years ago

My personal opinion is that you aren't going to get one with a new playfield and ramps for $4500 or less. Just those parts are ~$1500, once you add in the time and labor, you're looking at way more. Anyone going to that effort is also going to replace other parts as well, like new decals, etc...

I just ripped one down to playfield only, and while I disagree that it is terribly difficult, I do agree that it takes a lot of time and patience to get everything back together in the right order.

If I had swapped playfield + ramps, I'd be looking for at least $5K+ for mine.

I flame polished my ramps and they look substantially better than before. No, they don't look brand new, but they are perfectly acceptable for a non HEP level game...

Good luck with the hunt.

#78 11 years ago
Quoted from Darlene:

New playfield and ramps, is exactly what I am looking for, a nice pin. But shipping would also put it out of reach considereing what the seller wants for it (he contacted me already.)

Ohh, but hes got the new pin fever! Give him a few days,kidding. Good luck with your search.

#79 11 years ago

My main objective is to get a game with a nice playfield, no wood showing or planking, does not have to be totally perfect, I can replace ramps or Boulders or do decals also, but the playfield is my main concern. Not afraid of a little work, am afraid of a playfield swap.

2 weeks later
#80 11 years ago

Hey Darlene - WH2O just listed on ebay for $2200 in Texas. Says "players machine" but doesnt look bad at all from what you can see in the pics. Shipping to NJ is easy.

#81 11 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hey Darlene - WH2O just listed on ebay for $2200 in Texas. Says "players machine" but doesnt look bad at all from what you can see in the pics. Shipping to NJ is easy.

My husband is going to pick up our MM this saturday , so my Wh20 has been tabled for now!

#82 11 years ago

Boy, that's tough to take!! Shame you had to settle for such a lousy machine ;> Congrats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 12.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
PinSound

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-white-water-2/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.