(Topic ID: 67308)

WTB: Whirlwind Skillshot Plastic (new or used)

By amalongi

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jhanley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amalongi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I am looking for a nice new or used skillshot plastic (the one behind the skillshot bank of targest) for Whirlwind. I have a nice players quality game that I had toyed with doing the full monty on (playfield, plastics, ramps, etc) but decided to keep as is. Broken plastics bother me, however, and I would like to replace mine. Toyed with the idea of buying the new plastic set, but seems to be a bit extreme to get one plastic at this point (I put protectors on the entire game recently).

So..... if any of you with Whirlwinds that are doing full CPR playfield and plastic replacements have a skillshot plastic in decent condition that you would consider selling me, please pm me. I would be eternally grateful!

#3 10 years ago

Yeah. Been looking for a while - finally decided to post here. In the end, it isn't the end of the world. I am just a bit (well, ok, more than a bit) anal! That is the only plastic in my machine that is broken.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amalongi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-whirlwind-skillshot-plastic-new-or-used?tu=amalongi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.