• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by rs812
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Let me know what you have and how much.

#3 10 years ago

In southern Michigan, I've got a T2 and WCS.

(It's not a short drive for you, though).

I've got two WCS's. One is shopped and ready to go with some LED's and a brand new soccer ball. ($2375).

One WCS is going to need a lot of work. Unshopped, and has some electronic work that will need to be done. ($1500).

T2 is working, and ready to go. Very nice playfield. $2350.

Pete
Contact me at: [email protected]

#4 10 years ago

Hit Dayhuffs party next weekend (Battle Creek ,MI )and have fun doing both. >> ???

#5 10 years ago

Rbion extremely nice would do 3700 shipped to you. Pm me if interested.

#6 10 years ago

Guys, thanks for the responses. I hate throwing out the cliche'd statement so I'll just put "IWYWC".

#7 10 years ago

Well, I'm not far from you and I have a rbion, not really looking to sell, but I would like a metallica....Make me an offer, I'll send you pics if you want them. Plays 100%, leds, overall nice shape.

#8 10 years ago

PM sent.

#9 10 years ago

I have a nice unshopped WCS in Lincoln, Nebraska I would sell for $1800 - it still has the goodie bag stapled inside the cabinet.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from ArnieC:

I have a nice unshopped WCS in Lincoln, Nebraska I would sell for $1800 - it still has the goodie bag stapled inside the cabinet.

PM sent.

#11 10 years ago

anyone else?

#12 10 years ago

Chrisg here on pinside and near you picked up some project machines, among them were a NGG and a T2. Not sure where he is at on pricing though. I have a feeling he wants to shop and and fix em to optimize his returns on his pinvestment though.

You can always message him and see.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Chrisg here on pinside and near you picked up some project machines, among them were a NGG and a T2. Not sure where he is at on pricing though. I have a feeling he wants to shop and and fix em to optimize his returns on his pinvestment though.
You can always message him and see.

Thanks. I think he's working on his games now.

#14 10 years ago

PM Sent

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wcs94-rbion-ngg-t2-somewhere-in-midwest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.